AI Assistant for Mailwizz

Dinaras

Hello was checking this out. it has alot of potential. Is it possible to add more initial button like the one for this platform?
How does it know about mailwizz? where is this initial prompt? Can it be changed? for example instead of referring to this platform as mailwizz to change the name it uses?
I am currently using GPT4 what do you recommend?
Thank you in advance
Regards
Dinos
EDIT: Also the bot reply is too small, can this be increased?

Sorry i did not see the topics menu.
Question about response size of the bot still remains. I tried to set in the prompt to reply up to 1000 words but it did not work. I have 32k gpt 4 enabled in my AI account

Any ideas?
Thank you again

I think we can increase the limit for the reply that goes to AI(now 500) to something like 5000, and the prompt to something like 10000.
I think that should suffice.

it would be nice if this could be configurable somehow? I tired to use the bot but it is very difficult to make it continue from where it has stopped and provide something useful

it would be nice if this could be configurable somehow? I tired to use the bot but it is very difficult to make it continue from where it has stopped and provide something useful
Keep in mind that we are restricting only the messages sent by the user. The AI response is not restricted in any way by the length. However there are settings for the max tokens that you can set: https://capture.dropbox.com/xin64ROiv0O2gPu5

Cosmin

Back