a TON of CSS code in every email

MauriceW

Hi,

Somehow I get a ton of CSS code in my emails. Some emails up to over 13K of CSS lines!
And that for a simple email. The only thing I use in my emails is the font Raleway.

I don't use any fancy stuff in my emails. I don't use the ROBOTO fonts... But these are declared a zillion times.

They are not in my template. When I remove all these lines, and I switch the mail editor source mode, back to view mode, and then back to source mode again, there are about 1300 lines of CSS that I don't need.

And every time I switch between source and view mode, more CSS lines are added. Often duplicates of lines that are already there.

Switching 10 times between these views results in having thousands and thousands of CSS code lines, that I don't need nor want.

How can I stop this?

I don't think so. I have no extensions. And it happens in both Chrome and in Firefox.

Edit: after all you were right. I THOUGHT I had no extensions, but the Wistia Video Downloader, seemed to be the one that messed up. After removing it, the issue has been solved. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Last edited:
Back