Regarding Delivery Server Issue

mohdaamir

Hello,

I have created my own SMTP and tested with smtper.net and gmass.co. And it worked properly with domain as well as for IP.

But when i added this smtp credential to my delivery server in Mailwizz, i am getting some errors.

Please see the below image:

smtp issue.png

I tried to validate this server with domain hostname but facing this kind of errors.

Also i have tried with IP hostname and it works fine. I validate the email.

Even i tested with smtper.net and Gmass.co and my smtp worked properly with both domain and IP hostname.

Can someone please guide how to fix this error.

looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks

The message "Connection refused" means you try to connect on a port which is not supported by the server you try to connect to. It might also be a firewall preventing your server IP to connect to the smtp server, so check that too.

Hello,

thanks for reply.

But i am able to send the mails through server with Gmass.co Why mailwizz wont able to send with port 25.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Hello,

i change the port 25 to 587. Still gettting the same error on mailwizz. Please let me know how do i fix this.

Proof that Port 587 Work with smtper tester.

mailing.png

Please help me to fix this error.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Hello,

I tried with 587 port in delivery server. Still getting the same error. I asked from DIgitalOcean regarding this error. They told me, there is no restriction over their server.

I dont understand where is the problem. In other mailwizz, my smtp credential works fine. But having issue here.

Please help me to fix this error.

Back