CDbConnection

Alok_Code

i installed mailwizz by following all instructions and now i cant access my application because any time i try i get an error CDbException.
i have also enabled debug i now get

CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection: invalid data source name
protected function loadCategory($key)
156 {
157 list($category, $key) = $this->getCategoryAndKey($key);
159 if (isset($this->_categories[$category])) {
160 return $this;
161 }
163 // NOTE: add caching but be aware of the CLI problems when the cache does not invalidate!
164 $command = Yii::app()->db->createCommand('SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`, `is_serialized` FROM `{{option}}` WHERE `category` = :c');
165 $rows = $command->queryAll(true, array(':c' => $category));
167 foreach ($rows as $row) {
168 $this->_options[$row['category'].'.'.$row['key']] = !$row['is_serialized'] ? $row['value'] : unserialize($row['value']);
169 }
171 $this->_categories[$category] = true;
173 return $this;
174 }

as an error. kindly advice

@Alok_Code - Please check /apps/common/config/main-custom.php and make sure the database details from there are correct.
We released 1.9.21 on Friday which addresses some compatibility issues with php 8, so if you are using php8, try to upgrade mailwizz to latest version.
Let me know if you need any help.

@Alok_Code - Please check /apps/common/config/main-custom.php and make sure the database details from there are correct.
We released 1.9.21 on Friday which addresses some compatibility issues with php 8, so if you are using php8, try to upgrade mailwizz to latest version.
Let me know if you need any help.
/apps/common/config/main-custom.php is not available
/apps/common/config/main.php is the file i can find

also i am using php 7 not 8

/apps/common/config/main-custom.php is not available
/apps/common/config/main.php is the file i can find

also i am using php 7 not 8

That sounds strange.

If you had installed it correctly, you should see main-custom.php

It seems there was an issue with your installation or something deleted the file e.t.c

Maybe @twisted1919 could know what's wrong tho

so what can i do?

should i reinstall??

I do not know what happened during your installation hence, If I am to advise you.
I would say you should reinstall if you have no important data on it.

Make sure you are installing the files inside the "latest" folder and not "update" folder

This is getting frustrating already, i am sorry for that....
Please see your support ticket and provide the data we asked there, we'll try to get in and see what is going on...

Back