All test emails going to SPAM so far - Postal and Mailwizz setup

jhall95

Hey team,

My current set up is
postal.mydom.one - SMTP
Sender.digitalridd.two - mailwizz hosting server
mydom.three - From address

So far all my test emails are going to SPAM. When you add a domain on postal it will generate SPF and DKIM for you all based on the domain of your SMTP server so it looks like v=spf1 a mx include:spf.postal.mydom.one ~all. I've added this SPF to my from address mydom.three DNS zone and although it passes the postal SPF and DKIM test it fails all the others on the internet. Similar issue with the DKIM.

Has anyone else had a setup with multiple sending domains and one sending server and not had these issues?

In postal, can you see your sending domain DNS is all green tick mark ?

If not means, your DNS is not setup perfectly.

In postal, can you see your sending domain DNS is all green tick mark ?

If not means, your DNS is not setup perfectly.

Thanks for the response, Vpul. I do have all the green ticks in Postal but if I test my SPF on mxtoolbox for example it will give me an error saying

SPF Record Null Value A null DNS lookup was found for include (spf.postal.mydom.one)

Was just hoping something like this might be the reason I get put in the SPAM folder on gmail as it would be an easy fix but I guess it must be something else.

Have you made a new Virtual server in Virtualmin for each sending domain you are using?

Hello Jhall,

Try to send email on mail tester and see what it says.

If mxtoolbox saying error is DNS related issue but as you said Postal validate all records means dns working.

I dont use virtualmin as it looks much complex to me.

Hello Jhall,

Try to send email on mail tester and see what it says.

If mxtoolbox saying error is DNS related issue but as you said Postal validate all records means dns working.

I dont use virtualmin as it looks much complex to me.

Is your sending domain and from address the same and do you have any spam issues?

Back