Resend campaign only for new subscribers

viniciusdl

I'm not finding a way for how after new users join my list I resend(maybe.. requeue? ) a campaign only for them. How can I do this?

hi twisted1919, this does not work so well for me because I add the emails manually, I need to resubmit the campaign only for new emails that have been registered after it has already been send. Is it possible to implement this?

this does not work so well for me because I add the emails manually,
That's okay, AR can be set to send to imported subscribers as well.

I need to resubmit the campaign only for new emails that have been registered after it has already been send
What do you mean with "have been registered after it has already been send"?
It's not clear to me what exactly you're doing.

That's okay, AR can be set to send to imported subscribers as well..
Perfect. I already have a list set up to send a "Welcome Message". I imported her an email, but the imported contacts did not receive anything. AR and welcome message are different ?

What do you mean with "have been registered after it has already been send"?
It's not clear to me what exactly you're doing
It's basically the same, for example sometimes an email comes back, I register it correctly in the list and I want it to be resent. How do I do this, setting up an AR, fine! But how ?

I would like to do the same, but not via AR. The option in the setup that says "Send this campaign only to subscribers that have opened or have not opened previous campaigns:" could simply also contain an option for "Send this campaign only to subscribers that have received or have not received previous campaigns:"

That would be a great addition.

Back