Chmod issue

jjanisse09

Unfortunately the file system does not satisfy the requirements by MailWizz EMA.
Please pay attention to the errors listed below and fix them.If you have shell access to this server, following commands will properly chmod all the needed files:
/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms
/home/domain/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms

I have run the command above in SSH and and everything says "done" for chmod -R 0007, including the "extensions". I am still getting the error so I'm not sure what to do?

i have the same message:
Unfortunately the file system does not satisfy the requirements by MailWizz EMA.
Please pay attention to the errors listed below and fix them.If you have shell access to this server, following commands will properly chmod all the needed files:
chmod +x /home/emaildoe1/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms
/home/emaildoe1/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms

when i add the commands in putty.com it says "no such file or directory exists". Comments?

chmod +x /home/emaildoe1/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms
/home/emaildoe1/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms

when i add the commands in putty.com it says "no such file or directory exists". Comments?
If it says so it's because it's true.
That means your path in the command is false.
From the MW app own's path -> /apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms this is still true.
So check if your path above this is true as well. -> /home/emaildoe1/public_html/

What do you get when you issue the first command?
also try chmod 755 /thepath...

Andy

Back