Any help with this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph

When I email to my list using a SMTP server that I built, I usually encounter this error after a few days:

smtp; 550-5.7.1 [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 18] Our system has detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information. q18si1481423ejf.153 - gsmtp

Anyone can help to deal with this error?

When I email to my list using a SMTP server that I built, I usually encounter this error after a few days:

smtp; 550-5.7.1 [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 18] Our system has detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information. q18si1481423ejf.153 - gsmtp

Anyone can help to deal with this error?
Obviously in Google's eye the server's IP address you are sending from is somehow BLACKLISTED and BLOCKED.

The solution is to find another IP address that is NOT BLACKLISTED. It's as simple as that.

On another note: SMTP is an extremely complex thing so why do you bother in trying to 'build' one? Especially as it seems obvious to me that you do not really know all of what you are doing...

Take care!
Andy

Obviously in Google's eye the server's IP address you are sending from is somehow BLACKLISTED and BLOCKED.

The solution is to find another IP address that is NOT BLACKLISTED. It's as simple as that.

On another note: SMTP is an extremely complex thing so why do you bother in trying to 'build' one? Especially as it seems obvious to me that you do not really know all of what you are doing...

Take care!
Andy
It's amazing why you would conclude this and even give a solution that is at novice level. But thanks.

It's amazing why you would conclude this and even give a solution that is at novice level. But thanks.
Simple, 20+ years with marketing technology projects development and implementation online and dealing with thousands of people in supporting them. One acquires a kind of touch.

So, from my point of view, if you cannot read and understand the string you have posted then I'm forced to conclude what I conclude about present level of knowledge around this. And, unless something is missing in the present issue, what you call a 'novice level' solution is simply the answer to that string you posted, and yes a novice can fix that.

You're welcome.
Andy

That's why I said, after 20+ years and you give this type of answer. Either you are having a really bad day when you reply this thread, or something's really wrong for the past 20+ years of "experience".

And yeah, I've already know how to fix it. Get a new IP? I already knew that. Solution to the error message? I know what it is. But, I posted so that I could read a different perspective. That's learning.

But it's kinda strange for you to say "On another note: SMTP is an extremely complex thing so why do you bother in trying to 'build' one? Especially as it seems obvious to me that you do not really know all of what you are doing..."

Why bother 'build' one? Hello? This is mailwizz forum, EVERYONE builds a server. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I just assume you are having a bad day.

That's why I said, after 20+ years and you give this type of answer. Either you are having a really bad day when you reply this thread, or something's really wrong for the past 20+ years of "experience".

And yeah, I've already know how to fix it. Get a new IP? I already knew that. Solution to the error message? I know what it is. But, I posted so that I could read a different perspective. That's learning.

But it's kinda strange for you to say "On another note: SMTP is an extremely complex thing so why do you bother in trying to 'build' one? Especially as it seems obvious to me that you do not really know all of what you are doing..."

Why bother 'build' one? Hello? This is mailwizz forum, EVERYONE builds a server. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I just assume you are having a bad day.
LOLL Wow I strongly believe the one's having a bad day here s YOU lol wow what aren't we reading loll

Listen 'oh well' DUDE, if you are not happy with the responses you get here when YOU post for asking for HELP whether get OVER IT or GET LOST! Before you start sounding as an idiot... Because now you start to look like one who can't read...

Tss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back