i transcribed the mailwizz videos , basically i just need some one with patience and a decent voice.
Huh, that's pretty cool and should save you a lot of cash, if those transcripts are exactly what you want and of course if @twisted1919 grants permission to use them, which I believe should not be a problem if you pay him a beer (or two) lol kidding but better be safe than sorry ...

TTYL
Andy

LOL you can have taste, but of course it is NOT the same as everyone.

I've never tried to force you my voice, nor do i for no one, you might have missed this post https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/new-video-tutorials.5393/#post-39839

That said, I too have taste and the picture you have put has your avatar with your kid here, it's the worst picture I've ever seen, it's so bad taste...

Now, if you do not want to be seen as a f....ng-hater-racist (I'm not saying you are, it's up to you) I'd suggest you change your post to something more acceptable in a public forum, especially when using your real name... YOU are the one asking for a sample here, because it seems like you can't handle simple PMs and emails. Now, you may not like what you see or hear BUT that does not gives you the right to insult people for the fact that you have no culture, you see...
(ps to mods, sorry but the kiddy deserves it)

-o-o-

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps in any way, but due to the nature of our platform (a white labeled SaaS for resellers to rebrand and sell as if it is their own), we recorded 72 videos, both customer tutorial videos and reseller tutorial videos. The customer tutorial videos needed to be white labeled since we never knew who the reseller was nor on which market they were, so on these videos there was no voice over and no brand name of what we call our platform. Just background music to which we purchased the rights to use.

The resellers of course know with what platform they resell the platform (ours), so with these videos we did have a voice over. I can talk, write, read and understand English fluently (oh, well :) ), but my accent is terrible (and the accent of English that we speak in my country is VERY much my-countrish-english-accent :) , so I hired a guy who did it for us. I spoke when I recorded the instructions and the voice over then he recorded his voice while watching the videos. I got his sound files and swapped out my voice for his in NCH WavePad.

It was soooooooo time consuming, so I can understand why @Andy made it easy for himself. But yes, that was terrible (sorry @Andy :) ).

So maybe you can settle with background music, Black Bridge, when you create your vids. One good advice is to not over-do it. Being picky takes so much time. Looking back at our videos now makes me realize that they weren't good after all, just ok. :)

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps in any way, but due to the nature of our platform (a white labeled SaaS for resellers to rebrand and sell as if it is their own), we recorded 72 videos, both customer tutorial videos and reseller tutorial videos. The customer tutorial videos needed to be white labeled since we never knew who the reseller was nor on which market they were, so on these videos there was no voice over and no brand name of what we call our platform. Just background music to which we purchased the rights to use.

The resellers of course know with what platform they resell the platform (ours), so with these videos we did have a voice over. I can talk, write, read and understand English fluently (oh, well :) ), but my accent is terrible (and the accent of English that we speak in my country is VERY much my-countrish-english-accent :) , so I hired a guy who did it for us. I spoke when I recorded the instructions and the voice over then he recorded his voice while watching the videos. I got his sound files and swapped out my voice for his in NCH WavePad.

It was soooooooo time consuming, so I can understand why @Andy made it easy for himself. But yes, that was terrible (sorry @Andy :) ).

So maybe you can settle with background music, Black Bridge, when you create your vids. One good advice is to not over-do it. Being picky takes so much time. Looking back at our videos now makes me realize that they weren't good after all, just ok. :)
Yeah, that is also a good idea, no voice but with animated text cards, highlights, and pointers, and zooming and panning, and of course a slight background music, yes that can be done and could make it as well, of course.

Now, the goal of the 'demo' was to show what can be done, not to sell my "voice in English" I'm perfectly conscious of that, that is exactly what I explained on a previous post on this thread. This video I show is done for my own use and I record myself because it is me selling one of my products, so it is me talking to people, however, as you might have grasped by now I'm not using my voice for English videos for clients. Like you I've a terrible accent I know loll and that is simply because as you say it, we read, write, and listen fluently all day, but we practice not our speaking or much much less. You can find it 'terrible' that's fine, it's normal, it's okay to have preferences. That was not insulting, it's fine. THAT is an opinion, not an attempt to be an arrogant condescending jerk!

Time consuming? Nah, it's only about 30--40 hours, depending on the type, per video minute done from scratch. Been doing this for years (not strictly just that though), for many series contract for SaaS as a matter of fact. Like I said, I've an agency and a team and can have done for you in any native language you like.

The video above talks about a product that a client will use on own site, now this is the video I created for THEIR SALES PAGE, it's another story:
https://affiliatesboost.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/digital-marketing-funnels-sales-video.mp4

Thanks Opti!

Andy

Back