Dynamic Pricing & New Revenue Model

majid1f

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
Hi, I have an idea about monetization,
You may know that in mailwizz (like other marketing platforms), you can make fixed price plans (such as 30$/month for 10k subscribers) and most companies use freemium revenue model (like 1k free, and other)
--------------------------------------
Right now let see: https://pepipost.com/pricing/ emerged among lots of company, with a new idea :
"
Simple and Fair Pricing Get credit for every email opened, every month, on your bill
"​
---------------------------------------
Right now I plan to develop an extension for mailwizz monetization that changes the price of plans based on customer history
  • bounce rate ↑ price
  • open rate price
  • spam complaint ↑ price
  • click price
  • Unsubscribe ↑ price
and the final price will be calculated based on weighted average regression (or neural network)
What is the benefit of this?
You know that spammers are a disaster for Email Marketing Platform and they make damage to service reputation and causes a lot of direct and indirect costs,
Naturally, the antithesis holds true.
briefly:
Each plan will have a basic price,
  • lower prices for good customers
  • higher prices for bad customer (spammer)
-----------------------
What are your suggestions and comments?

I personally can tell you that changing the way pricing works in mailwizz is not something i am keen to get into because it's too much work for not so much benefit.

You may know that in mailwizz (like other marketing platforms), you can make fixed price plans (such as 30$/month for 10k subscribers) and most companies use freemium revenue model (like 1k free, and other)
Right now let see: https://pepipost.com/pricing/ emerged among lots of company, with a new idea :
"
Simple and Fair Pricing Get credit for every email opened, every month, on your bill
"​
Right now I plan to develop an extension for mailwizz monetization that changes the price of plans based on customer history
  • bounce rate ↑ price
  • open rate price
  • spam complaint ↑ price
  • click price
  • Unsubscribe ↑ price
and the final price will be calculated based on weighted average regression (or neural network)
You know that spammers are a disaster for Email Marketing Platform and they make damage to service reputation and causes a lot of direct and indirect costs,
briefly:
-----------------------
If you develop such extension that takes into account the mentioned (and perhaps more) variables, then I can imagine this will be of interest to many others. I would probably buy it, since it enables to nudge customer behavior with various incentives in an adjustable direction. Really good idea!

a
"
"​
  • bounce rate ↑ price
  • open rate price
  • spam complaint ↑ price
  • click price
  • Unsubscribe ↑ price
briefly:
-----------------------
People need multiple pricing plan options. So you can develop with multiple options.

Same here, I would buy it - as long as its not encrypted and we can make adjustments to it as needed

Back