Cache error when validating server!

dante

Hi,

I am getting the following error when validating the server

"Failed to create cache directory /tmp/bf2280d1f644c32db67b5eaeb395c55b"

It seems I am running out of space, I was wondering if its my SMTP server or is it MW server.

I ran "df -h"
Results:
Dbwl0MR.png

md1 is full so I think that is the issue..
What can I do here to solve this? Pls don't tell me to reinstall again lol. I just reinstalled it last week and uploaded all my data for a week... :p

like I can just copy paste into a new disk? There won't be an issue with mailwizz??
Certain disk operations may have to run in rescue mode, if unsure, ask your server admin to do it, and better backup your data before.

hmm I see..

I asked support if I can extend the disk they said its not possible I'll have to buy a new server lol.

hmm I see..

I asked support if I can extend the disk they said its not possible I'll have to buy a new server lol.
Which means they do not know how to. This means two things, perhaps it is a good time to change the host, and most importantly you need to find someone who can do it (ideally datacenter folks who do it more often, since it is not even for server admins a weekly thing). If you search the web, you will find guides how to do it, but it is not a job for a novice, since you can e.g. loose data.

Which means they do not know how to. This means two things, perhaps it is a good time to change the host, and most importantly you need to find someone who can do it (ideally datacenter folks who do it more often, since it is not even for server admins a weekly thing). If you search the web, you will find guides how to do it, but it is not a job for a novice, since you can e.g. loose data.
I see.

Anyways, I just paid @Osjtya to get it done and he did a great job :)

Back