Magento/Shopify abondoned cart flows like Klaviyo

Can we build Magento/Shopify abondoned cart flows like Klaviyo using Mailwizz ?
Are there any plans to develop an add-on to integrate Mailwizz with Shopify (the way Klaviyo does on its own and can send automated emails to people who abandoned their carts etc).

Heck no, please don't fragment the platform with all these nice-to-have-features that will require additional support and maintenance work.

Just my two cents.

It can be an add-on for those who need, not part of core platform. Anyway I just asked as there tons of people who are looking for alternative of Klaviyo.

It can be an add-on for those who need, not part of core platform. Anyway I just asked as there tons of people who are looking for alternative of Klaviyo.

Of course it can be an addon and there is nothing that prevents ppl from doing it themselves or doing a JV to have it done. We did that, similar to that we have developed a number of other features that isn't core, A/B Testing for instance.

Since when is Klaviyo considered an important competitor?

There is ONE person who is maintaining MW. What do you think happens with the core MW when it's supplemented with things that isn't core? Although there are many features that could be considered nice to have, doesn't automatically make them prime candidates for having even more addon functionality to MW. Besides, the plugin interface works very well.

I understand that you have wishes for the platform and you have every right to express them. I also have wishes and in my case is to keep focus. Just check to the left here (my profile info) the number of extended licenses that we have and then you'll understand why I want to have focus. Ahead in time it will not be a two figure number, but a three figure number.

Last edited:
I also interesting to get mailwizz to work with automated follow up emails and receipts and other marketing materials from my Shopify store. Is it possible? Please make it as an addon!

Back