What caused such an error?

ltdviso

I see such errors in the logs - what does this mean and what is it connected with?

2018/12/06 15:01:33 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: wk03781nas642
2018/12/06 14:55:40 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: rg397hfdr39e6
2018/12/06 14:55:40 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: wk03781nas642

I see such errors in the logs - what does this mean and what is it connected with?

2018/12/06 15:01:33 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: wk03781nas642
2018/12/06 14:55:40 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: rg397hfdr39e6
2018/12/06 14:55:40 [error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!Campaign UID: wk03781nas642
It means your Delivery server sending limit is over. Try to change it and see if it work.

I don't understand your instructions at all.
.............. dictate that the client must add their own servers to send emails.

Who dictates what, to whom, where, how to fix it?

It means your Delivery server sending limit is over. Try to change it and see if it work.
how to do it? I can not adjust 50 servers? Sends only a few companies - the rest do not send - they work as a group.

4 GB of memory - is this normal for 50 mailings?

@ltdviso - it's impossible for me to tell you how to set your limits, this is up to you. I give you the link to the article so you can understand what you have to do to fix your problem, only you know the settings you have done in your application, we can only give you general hints.

I can't do it, I don't know why.
He always sends very few 10 companies or 15 +/- letters .. Or a lot. I can not understand what is wrong. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. I tried tens of thousands of algorithms - a couple of times I got into the default settings - but they go astray .. (again, it stops sending).

If I have 50 companies, and 6 letters per minute each, for example, that I should indicate in crown that all 50 would go per minute or at least 25 changing every minute - I always have 12 +/- one value

Is it correct to put in a crown 50 companies to process and 6 letters for each company, or 5 companies to process and 100 letters?

I ask the obvious because (correct settings) 50 companies with 6 letters 0 minute and the rest 0 in the crown - we have to give 50 companies at once and 6 letters to each setup.
! but in my settings I send 12 companies with 2 letters 1 company (approximately), I will add each company more letters, for example, 50 - 100 letters - then the number of logs will increase - I do not understand the interaction ..

If I have 50 companies, and 6 letters per minute each, for example, that I should indicate in crown that all 50 would go per minute or at least 25 changing every minute - I always have 12 +/- one value
That's expected, the number you set there is the maximum number. If you would set 10000000, then you'd expect the app to send that much in a minute? no...

Is it correct to put in a crown 50 companies to process and 6 letters for each company, or 5 companies to process and 100 letters?
Why 6 subscribers at once, what's the deal with these numbers?
This might be part of your issue, mailwizz is optimised for high delivery, with low numbers in this case you might not get the results you need.

team Adjust campaigns at once * always puts 10 companies - how do i send all companies?
This is because you have no more than 10 campaigns to send, so mailwizz automatically adjust it to that number, it is enough for your use case.

Adjust campaigns at once * - but 50 companies are running, why does he put 10?

/// -
I put 6 with the hope that the e-mail visa will be sent by other companies that he does not send (they are running). I put 1000 - the same situation - companies do not go all but in a larger volume.

The problem is when there are a lot of companies running.
If I turn on parallel sending, some companies also go in parallel, and some few or almost do not send.

Adjust campaigns at once * - but 50 companies are running, why does he put 10?
You mean you have 50 campaigns in sending mode ? If so, then disable auto adjust, and simply add 100 campaigns at once.

/// -
I put 6 with the hope that the e-mail visa will be sent by other companies that he does not send (they are running). I put 1000 - the same situation - companies do not go all but in a larger volume.
Let the default 100 here, you have no reason to change this.

The problem is when there are a lot of companies running.
If I turn on parallel sending, some companies also go in parallel, and some few or almost do not send.
Again, this depends a lot on your settings. All campaigns will be sent when using parallel sending, just process 5 campaigns at once with 5 subscriber batches for PCNTL settings and again, you will be fine. It will take a bit till all your campaigns will send, but they will send.

You mean you have 50 campaigns in sending mode ? If so, then disable auto adjust, and simply add 100 campaigns at once.

Again, this depends a lot on your settings. All campaigns will be sent when using parallel sending, just process 5 campaigns at once with 5 subscriber batches for PCNTL settings and again, you will be fine. It will take a bit till all your campaigns will send, but they will send.
in krone to process subscribers - is it set for each company or for the system in general?
It feels like for all companies, for the whole system, but my translation is written for each company individually.

For example, installation of 100 companies in the krone at the same time and / 100 subscribers at the same time - will each of the 100 companies have 100 subscribers each or only 100 subscribers for 100 companies?

All the same, it does not work with these settings, as you recommended to me - to level the dispatch of companies.

And some users have reset the counters for me - these are not settings — this is a mistake — what could be the reason?
They are reset randomly, sometimes dumb.
one and the same group, some dates, some nastryoki - one counter has become 0 (sent 10,000) and another has sent 10,000 in the counter.

what else could be the problem? And on the issue above.
He does not send, he does not send all the companies.

something like this he gives in a minute.
I have about 50 companies
1 minute
GROUP mskyboom.ru(mskyboom.ru) SEO FORA Денис Филинков(Philinkov@gmail.com) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
GROUP mskyboom.ru(mskyboom.ru) SEO FORA Денис Филинков(Philinkov@gmail.com) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
GROUP m-salecraft.ru(m-salecraft.ru) ЗнакМастер ИП Гаркушин Алексей Иванович(znakmaster@inbox.ru) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
GROUP m-salecraft.ru(m-salecraft.ru) Николай Евдоченко(9405096@bk.ru) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
СИСТЕМНЫЕ mos-ttprint.ru(mos-ttprint.ru) Влад Ривер(info@riverstudio.ru) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
СИСТЕМНЫЕ mos-ttprint.ru(mos-ttprint.ru) Влад Ривер(info@riverstudio.ru) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
GROUP m-salecraft.ru(m-salecraft.ru) ЗнакМастер ИП Гаркушин Алексей Иванович(znakmaster@inbox.ru) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55
GROUP m-salecraft.ru(m-salecraft.ru) Николай Евдоченко(9405096@bk.ru) Campaign Yes 11.12.18, 18:55

1 minute

what else could be the problem? And on the issue above.
He does not send, he does not send all the companies.

something like this he gives in a minute.
I have about 50 companies
1 minute

1 minute
If you analyze the whole output of the send-debug, for several runs fo the command, then you will see very well what is going on.
Keep in mind, you should disable the cron and give it time to finish the currently running crons (see htop), so that you start without overlaps.

Back