Base table or view not found

Anand

Hi All,

I am getting this error.

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'mailwizzz.mw_option' doesn't exist

How can I fix it? Please help

Hi,

Can you go into phpmyadmin and see if you can find a table called mw_option. If so click structure and screenshot it and upload it here please.

ok well for what ever reason someone seems to have deleted that table from your database as that table holds all the information for MW to work. Do a screenshot of your whole database in PHPMYADMIN so i can see all the table names.

Most likely there is also a second and third page of tables in phpmyadmin :D

This guys database was completely screwed. He got someone to do a change on his server and who ever did it (must of been a kid) completely screw his database up. There was a number if things wrong with it. There was no user assigned to the tables, no privileges, and the most important thing was I couldn't restore the database properly as in order for me to fix it I needed the ib* files in the root of the MySQL datadir (e.g. ibdata1, ib_logfile0 and ib_logfile1) and even those where messed up.

In the end i just told him to reinstall as there's far to much work involved and I don't have the time to spend so long on fixing his big problem.

How long does it take the support to reply?????
can take 10 minutes, or one week, depends a lot on our current support queue. We also don't work weekends, so if you post something on friday after noon, like you did, you will get an answer on Monday, like you did :)

Related to your issue, follow the install steps (we also have a video) and you will not have this issue, this particular problem appears when you haven't installed the app but you try to access it. So follow the install instructions, install it, and you will be fine.

Back