SMTP Server Type Missing When I creating delivery server

jasonton

SMTP Server Type Missing When I creating delivery server after I finished install

Are there someone face the same issue I have now? what's the sloution to fix this problem, I only have a few API option to creat delivery server.

SMTP Server Type Missing When I creating delivery server after I finished install

Are there someone face the same issue I have now? what's the sloution to fix this problem, I only have a few API option to creat delivery server.
Check if you have installed all files, and in the correct locations, and if all mwz requirements are met.

Can you check your Group permission ?
May be you not allowed to add SMTP server.

@jasonton - PHP version might matter, but if the smtp does not show up is because you have disabled PHP functions required for this server type to work. It needs proc_open and popen functions enabled. If you have disabled them, then enable them and you will then see the option active.

Back