High CPU Useage

@Eric535 - Not sure exactly, maybe because sending to 120k is more intensive than sending to 60k ?
Do the email they receive differ ? I know larger emails will lead to higher cpu usage, so that might be one thing.

The emails are the same. Its just the list. I usually send out half of it on the first day which will run for about 9 hours. Then the next half for the next day which run for the same amount of time. Makes no sense.

@twisted1919

So after upgrading servers and doing everything else mentioned in this thread, I narrowed down the CPU usage and speed to a list that I send to which is about 120k emails. Whenever I send to that particular list, it takes around 12+ hours and thats when I get the high cpu usage warnings. I have another list which is half the size and only takes 2 hours and never gets high CPU warnings. Why would a particular list slow down my server?
Are the DS the same?

@Eric535 - The only way is if you debug the send campaigns command as shown at https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/debug-send-campaigns-command/
Follow the steps closely, you don't have to know to look after something specifically(the send campaigns command will output lots of meaningful information), just watch the timings, since everything happens in realtime you will see exactly where the command hangs and does nothing or is slower. That will be your bottleneck.

Back