Nikhil Halder

I'm Trying to Install Mailwizz, But I'm Facing Problem, after Wellcome Screen, I can't Move next step (Requirements - File System Check).
In Requirements, I See All are passed but Zip Archive is Failed . and Message is showing "Unfortunately your server configuration does not satisfy the requirements by MailWizz EMA."
My VPS Server: vultr.com
I Can't Understand How to Solve this issue,
Can Any One Help Me Out???

I'm Trying to Install Mailwizz, But I'm Facing Problem, after Wellcome Screen, I can't Move next step (Requirements - File System Check).
In Requirements, I See All are passed but Zip Archive is Failed . and Message is showing "Unfortunately your server configuration does not satisfy the requirements by MailWizz EMA."
My VPS Server: vultr.com
I Can't Understand How to Solve this issue,
Can Any One Help Me Out???

Hello,

I can offer you a lift, what kind of Panel do you use?
WHM/Cpanel or Plesk or Just virtual marchine with no panel?

Linux or what ?

Hello,

Kindly try the solution below and let's see if it would solve.
===
In WHM go to Software -> EasyApache4 -> Customize Profile (applies to your current installed settings/packages). Go to PHP Extensions, select All for Page size, then enable the packages containing ZIP for all the php versions available there. Click on Next or Review, wait for WHM to prepare the packages and check the dependencies and then click on PROVISION and wait for WHM to install the required packages.

Then restart Apache (either via WHM or from the console) and you should have a working php-zip extension/module for all your installed php versions.
====

The above solution is for EasyApache 4

What is your Apache version?

If you are using any other Apache version CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.

Thanks

Thanks For your Advice, I solved Issue and Successfully instal Mailwizz in my Domain.
But
When I used Backend or Open My Domain, I see website coming soon! message.

Why is Happened

Hi, you are welcome.

I am glad the issue was resolved.

And for the screen message, could you please drop a screen shot or probably let me have the url to your installation.

Thanks

When I open URL or open Backend Most of the I can see the website coming soon! Message

View attachment 5569
View attachment 5570

Hello, I checked your url and I received this message "
Not Found
The requested URL /backend/guest/index was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Probably you are missing some settings.

If you could PM your server authentication details then I could help.

Have a nice day.

Hello,

Kindly try the solution below and let's see if it would solve.
===
In WHM go to Software -> EasyApache4 -> Customize Profile (applies to your current installed settings/packages). Go to PHP Extensions, select All for Page size, then enable the packages containing ZIP for all the php versions available there. Click on Next or Review, wait for WHM to prepare the packages and check the dependencies and then click on PROVISION and wait for WHM to install the required packages.

Then restart Apache (either via WHM or from the console) and you should have a working php-zip extension/module for all your installed php versions.
====

The above solution is for EasyApache 4

What is your Apache version?

If you are using any other Apache version CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.

Thanks
This helped, tremendously. Thanks, bunches!:)

Back