My learning, understanding and correcting mailwiz

ltdviso

since I have 1000 + questions, I will not clog the forum and create 1 topic in which I will gradually describe all my problems, requests and questions.
I have to warn you that the forum is working through 2 interpreters - so my posts may be not always understandable
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now the question I have to touch on the policy of the domain, do not ask why I can not use an external mta to perform this role - I need to do it sredstvami mail wizz. this is a very important question, the lack of its solution will ruin all my servers and make using mailwiz useless for me.
server setting
http://prntscr.com/jwk3x6
server log
http://prntscr.com/jwk46f
air******@mail.ru - no no no no!!!!!
as I was afraid-politicians do not work correctly. It's just awful how to fix it-mailwiz will ruin all my servers

and I could not put when. Tell it my mistakes or mailwiz does not fulfill normally policies - that contradicts their ideas to developers.
Do not be offended - but I have to walk around mailwiz questions, and understand what to configure or remove mail wiz and buy more.

another 100 questions will be below. By the way you promised an article about the limits You have on the website information, in my case, again, the whole course is limited to be a means of MW
and I need a very fine tuning

@ltdviso - A campaign can be sent with multiple delivery servers, so if you have a server which is not allowed to send to a certain domain, and there is another server available, then mailwizz will use that one and try to send the email.
Also, i have said it numerous times, domain policies MUST be done at smtp server level NOT at mailwizz level.

I did not read it, more or less correctly cope but with errors. In my configuration on smtp it is not possible to do it only at the mailwizz level I so think.

My task is to have 1 newsletter - 1 smtp server to all addresses except mail.ru/yandex.ru
on mail.ru/yandex.ru should work system address and not otherwise. I can think of something. Considering that 1 of the newsletter must be assigned to only 1 server.

how can you prevent a system server group from sending all addresses except mail.ru/yandex.ru mailwizz tools?

@ltdviso - A campaign can be sent with multiple delivery servers, so if you have a server which is not allowed to send to a certain domain, and there is another server available, then mailwizz will use that one and try to send the email.
Also, i have said it numerous times, domain policies MUST be done at smtp server level NOT at mailwizz level.
always available both servers, send at will, the only thing that only preimushestvenno and spend policies that not beelee

Please help me to restrict delivery to certain servers on mail.ru and yandex.ru very need this option. Policies are not working properly

Please help me to restrict delivery to certain servers on mail.ru and yandex.ru very need this option. Policies are not working properly
This is something you should do form your SMTP server. Mailwizz tries to do it but it does not always works properly, this feature its something we removed from the app a while ago for this exact reason.

This is something you should do form your SMTP server. Mailwizz tries to do it but it does not always works properly, this feature its something we removed from the app a while ago for this exact reason.
how can the SMTP server make the ban functions of the server itself. It is not on Your part, so just asking maybe there are thoughts You have.

if I on external smtp configure will create a ban in exim on mail / yandex-mailwizz will still try to send to them through this server and I will receive a rebound or an error? How can do this except for the MTA

Back