Potential bug with monitization

Jamie Whittingham

When using 'quota' within groups that expire, I'm facing the following issue ...

When a customer purchases a 'Price Plan, they are moved into the correct group.
The customer uses their allowed quota.
Once the quota has been used (not expired) then they customer should be moved to a different pool as this is what I have selected to happen.

The issue I am seeing is, once the customer has used all their allowed quota, but the quota TIME has not expired, the customer is NOT moved to the selected group.

How can I make a customer be moved into a different group once they have used all their quota instead of waiting for the quota TIME to expire?

Thanks

When using 'quota' within groups that expire, I'm facing the following issue ...

When a customer purchases a 'Price Plan, they are moved into the correct group.
The customer uses their allowed quota.
Once the quota has been used (not expired) then they customer should be moved to a different pool as this is what I have selected to happen.

The issue I am seeing is, once the customer has used all their allowed quota, but the quota TIME has not expired, the customer is NOT moved to the selected group.

How can I make a customer be moved into a different group once they have used all their quota instead of waiting for the quota TIME to expire?

Thanks

Hi,

Have you tried selecting "Wait for quota to expire *" to "No" and then proceed to select "Move customer into a specific group" then select your prefer group you want the customer to be moved to. And then save your settings??

Thank you.

Back