Mailwizz Slow Sending Issue

Kollydaton

Hello @twisted1919 ,

I am quoting your previous reply at the other dude post
Improving the delivery speed, or things in this category is not covered by support in any way. Actually, beside basic support questions nothing else is included in support. Anything that requires me to do any type of custom work is not included in support.
I just do it because i like helping people out. But i can only do it when i have extra time and nowadays really i don't have, thus the delay in my reply to your conversation.
There are plenty article covering all possible reasons for slow sending, best is to debug the send campaigns command and see where mailwizz spends the most time. My advice is to hire someone to help you with this kind of things as they are not our responsability in any way.
That being said, if i get a chance, i'll have a look, but as i said, nowadays we're super busy.

Please kindly be informed that you are not improving the delivery speed for me. I know how to do this. and keep in mind that I have been using same settings for years and you know it all works fine.
I have posted in some threads here giving testimonies that my app works very fast if only you could remember that.

Actually, I didn't know you have fixed this issue via this thread https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/fix-for-slow-sending-speed-for-mailwizz-1-5-7.5128/
I just did a quick search for something and the thread came up.

You created the thread on May 17th 2018 and I lay a complain about slow sending on May 3rd 2018 via this https://forum.mailwizz.com/support-tickets/use-tempqueue-issue.4666/. I think I was the first person that did that. But I didn't know you later posted a fixed on May 17th 2018. You didn't update my ticket to notify me that you have posted a fix.

I am a die hard user of your app and you should deeply take a look at my request sometimes before conclusion bruh. If I need you to do a custom work for me I would know it is custom work. I know when a work is custom and when it is not.

I have implemented and tested your fixes. My system now sends very faster.

Thanks and 1 Love!

Back