Mailgun API Stucked in Sending

Baramon

I have added Mailgun API as a delivery server, configure subdomain with all required settings like dkim,spf,mx properly. I am running Mailwizz 1.5.7

When I send a test email from "Template" in campaign setup stage everything is delivered properly but it gets stuck in Sending forever when I actually try to send the campaign.

I would appreciate help.

I just tried Mailgun over SMTP and it works fine

Last edited:
@Baramon - I think you are running a different version of PHP in command line than in web server.
Go to Backend > Misc > PHP INfo and see them both. If they differ, make sure the command line (for cron jobs) gets same version.

@Baramon - I think you are running a different version of PHP in command line than in web server.
Go to Backend > Misc > PHP INfo and see them both. If they differ, make sure the command line (for cron jobs) gets same version.

That's amazing mind reading there, yep need to fix it.

@twisted1919 Can we try another one? After update to 5.7.1 Ckeditor is gone from template editing but present in extensions in the backend settings. What it could be?

@twisted1919 yup
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).ckeditor is not a function
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (template:845)
at j (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:2)
at HTMLDocument.J (jquery.min.js:2)

@Baramon - Ok, seems the assets haven't been copied over. Go to /customer/assets/cache/ and remove all it's contents.
Mailwizz will then try to copy again the missing assets.

Back