[BETA] Mailwizz - 1.5.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@twisted1919
Is this version fine to use in production or still it's in testing?
Also If you could tell me name of file to update in old MW for hotmail feedback processing?
Thanks

I'm still running 1.5.1 from Envato (which i still the latest version there )

haven't seen any announcement for 1.5.2 or 1.5.3

Where can I get the latest stable 1.5.3?

@twisted1919 I managed to login but there are only two versions there: 1.5.1 and 1.5.4beta.

How safe is it to upgrade to beta on production server?
If not where is version 1.5.3?

Code:
[CHG] - To improve performance, we removed the counters for when you'd select a list and/or segment
Can you do this as a optional setting please? :)

We're running a huge installation with 3 workers scheduling across 200+ delivery servers - using the list size in the dropdowns is what they use to calculate how many lists to send to a given delivery server across multiple logins... So it would be a huge hurdle for us, if this is removed ;)

@developer - this is a known issue, you're using queue tables and this causes the above problem.
Open a support ticket so i can give you the fix.

@developer - this is a known issue, you're using queue tables and this causes the above problem.
Open a support ticket so i can give you the fix.
This fix will be in the next release, right?

Other people are also doing same
http://preview.mailerlite.com/z8a4d6/883218011211695638/t8f0/
we need to identify EU users and stop mailing them if we want.
Have you seen some of these feature here...
https://blog.mailerlite.com/new-mailerlite-gdpr-features-are-here-part-1-of-3/
...would be nice to have similar in the next version (you probly are busy with it anyway)?

Thx ;)

@twisted1919

Your fix was able to solve the issue.

As you know already PCNTL in my case, sends more emails than the total subscribers. I see this fix -
=============
Changed the PCNTL logic in conjunction with mutexes for more fluid inner workings
=============
Is there a way to SIMULATE campaign sending WITHOUT actually sending emails to test this works fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back