Custom tag and other tag using in "From name" in Campaign setup

@Georgie - We don't have too many options now, but we can implement the random_content parsing for that field too if you wish, but it will be available just in the next release.

@twisted1919 most recent version still doesn't seem to allow custom tags in the "From name" field.

Having many licenses can I please request this feature?

@Scott - i am running 1.5.4 (1.5.5 in dev) and this works exactly as expected, tags get parsed properly ;)

I updated to 1.5.4. Tags worked properly in the email but not in the "From" section.

https://ibb.co/nakz6x
nakz6x

@Scott - You said the custom tags don't work in the FROM Name field, and i tested and they do. the CCT_* tags don't work indeed, but RANDOM_CONTENT works and you can use it to randomize content with that.
Beside the RANDOM_CONTENT, all the list tags will be parsed as well, that is, EMAIL / FNAME / LNAME / etc.

@Scott - You said the custom tags don't work in the FROM Name field, and i tested and they do. the CCT_* tags don't work indeed, but RANDOM_CONTENT works and you can use it to randomize content with that.
Beside the RANDOM_CONTENT, all the list tags will be parsed as well, that is, EMAIL / FNAME / LNAME / etc.

Ok understood. Thanks @twisted1919

Back