How can bounce without client make bounce server each time

dintchev

Hi folks!

I want to ask you if there is a way a client to send from his own domain (despite signed or not) and mailwizz to bounce bad emails without to make a bounce server for sending domain each time?

- I mean now it is very difficult for end users to make a bounce server each time for sending domain to collect bad emails?

In details:
1. I have made a group in which clients can send without signed domains (force from - never).
2. The attached delivery server has proper mail-from and bounce-server.
3. If the client sends from delivery server email (force from - always) - then the bounce is ok.
4. But if the client sends from delivery server email (force from - never) - then the bounce is not ok. (is it not more normal to collect bad emails from bounce delivery server?)
5. Is that mean that each time I have to describe to client to make a bounce server for his sending domain?

@dintchev - mailwizz needs you to associate a delivery server with a bounce server ONLY so it can inject the email address you used in the bounce server as the return-path header in the emails. That's all. Then emails will return to the return-path email and mailwizz will use the bounce server to connect, download and process the email.

@dintchev - mailwizz needs you to associate a delivery server with a bounce server ONLY so it can inject the email address you used in the bounce server as the return-path header in the emails. That's all. Then emails will return to the return-path email and mailwizz will use the bounce server to connect, download and process the email.
Thank you twisted! Ok, it sounds to be normal:) But I saw my stupid mistake - I was checked in Group Permission > Must customer add bounce server - YES! So then it is normal if the customer sends without his own bounce server will not work:) I disabled now this option and it collects emails just with Delivery and Associate bounce server:)

Hello again twisted
Hello again twisted . Unfortunately I still can't extract mail from bounce mail box? I have a client who sends via his own signed domain, my delivery server is associated with bounce server (the same email: postmaster@mydomain.xxx is sending and bounce). I have associated the customer's group to that server. The clients has not an option to choose a delivery server. Is it not normal - when the customers just send via his account via the ONLY attached to his group delivery server (with proper connected delivery and bounce) - then just bounces to be send to bounce mail box in his attached delivery server? Now my customer receive the bounces to his signed and sending domain??

Back