Mailwizz imports emails that start with "-"

jera

I have a problem, I had a client that imported several emails that started with "-". Logically, these emails do not exist, no email starts with an average script, so my question is. Is there any way to prevent emails of this type from being imported?

I would like to add a filter so that these emails are not imported, does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you.

Well, get this. We were rejecting these types of emails till a few versions ago when we started allowing them because people complained we're rejecting valid emails. Apparently there are valid cases for emails to start with a dash or underscore so we will not change this anymore.

Well, get this. We were rejecting these types of emails till a few versions ago when we started allowing them because people complained we're rejecting valid emails. Apparently there are valid cases for emails to start with a dash or underscore so we will not change this anymore.
I understand that, will there be any way to create my own filters for the blacklist?
If it did not exist, it would be a very useful feature that should be implemented.

Back