Strange display happening

corey34

I have a customer who's campaign listing page (/customer/campaigns/index) looks really strange. It looks like the page is not loading the <header>, <footer>, and maybe some other elements. This is only happening for this one customer and on this page only. And it's a customer that has had an account for at least a few months and this has never happened before.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

upload_2018-1-15_16-17-57.png

I have a customer who's campaign listing page (/customer/campaigns/index) looks really strange. It looks like the page is not loading the <header>, <footer>, and maybe some other elements. This is only happening for this one customer and on this page only. And it's a customer that has had an account for at least a few months and this has never happened before.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

View attachment 4674
If this is in the previous version 1.5.0, then this happen for others too (unusuable camp template page, only icons graph and a few fields...but only for one customer with restricted account), but not in the new version 1.5.1 (exactly that customer's account (and that camp template page) worked after update).

If this is in the previous version 1.5.0, then this happen for others too (unusuable camp template page, only icons graph and a few fields...but only for one customer with restricted account), but not in the new version 1.5.1 (exactly that customer's account (and that camp template page) worked after update).
Thanks @frm.mwz. I am still on an older version of MW (1.3.8.5). What do you mean by "restricted account"?

@frm.mwz, this customer is on the same restrictions as all my other customers.

@twisted1919, I did that and I get this error:

Trying to get property of non-object
(/home/*******/public_html/email/apps/common/framework/base/CComponent.php(612)
: eval()'d code:1)

@frm.mwz, this customer is on the same restrictions as all my other customers.

@twisted1919, I did that and I get this error:

Trying to get property of non-object
(/home/*******/public_html/email/apps/common/framework/base/CComponent.php(612)
: eval()'d code:1)
Ah, I just remembered one more thing, it happened only when one particular list was being used (which made it even weirder).

Something just came to me to try. I narrowed it down to that specific campaign. As you can see in that screenshot, nothing was showing up in the "status" column so I checked the database to see what was in that field. It was "processing." I changed it to "draft" and then everything worked. I ended up just deleting the campaign.

@frm.mwz, @twisted1919

Back