Feedback Loops

AHK

Hello @twisted1919,
congratulation on Mailwizz - 1.5.0, this finally solved the issue of bounce server stuck, Also sending is too fast now (amazing).

I want to know did you check feedback loop servers are working fine, cause I have find out two issues and want to share with you.
1. In my feedback mailbox i got 3 emails from yahoo feedback on date 06-11-2017 but its not being read or deleted or any action taken, like when i run this command in SSH
apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler --verbose=1
i got bellow result
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Fetching the results...
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Opening the IMAP connection.
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Connection opened successfully!
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Searching using following search string: UNDELETED SINCE "11-Oct-2017"
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Found 0 search results.
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Closing the IMAP connection.
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - IMAP connection closed.
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Found 0 results.
and emails remain unread and undeleted.

2. Second did you test feed back from hotmail, I got few feedback email from hotmail and these emails got read and removed but no action was taken like feedback from email address is not unsubscribed, can you please check if its working with hotmail, cause if it did't do any action on hotmail then its issue and IPS will be blocked. As you know Microsoft is getting more and more hard now a days.
If you need sample of hotmail feedback email or header, let me know and i can forward you.
Thanks

1. In my feedback mailbox i got 3 emails from yahoo feedback on date 06-11-2017 but its not being read or deleted or any action taken, like when i run this command in SSH
[2017-12-10 14:16:21] - Searching using following search string: UNDELETED SINCE "11-Oct-2017"
As you can see, you need to have the fbl handler look back more days, 6 more days to be more precisely. You can set this up from the settings.

Second did you test feed back from hotmail, I got few feedback email from hotmail and these emails got read and removed but no action was taken like feedback from email address is not unsubscribed, can you please check if its working with hotmail, cause if it did't do any action on hotmail then its issue and IPS will be blocked. As you know Microsoft is getting more and more hard now a days.
Some providers don;t offer the details mailwizz needs, that is, the original headers of the campaign so we can easily identify the subscriber. In this case we cannot do much. Maybe you can use an Email Box Monitor in this case.

As you can see, you need to have the fbl handler look back more days, 6 more days to be more precisely. You can set this up from the settings.
Hello,
I have set maximum of 60 days in settings. and emails are from 6th NOV and its looking from 11 OCT, almost 1month back.

Some providers don;t offer the details mailwizz needs, that is, the original headers of the campaign so we can easily identify the subscriber. In this case we cannot do much. Maybe you can use an Email Box Monitor in this case.
hotmail feedback loops are coming with subject complaint about message from x.xxx.xx.xxx (IP)
and yes there is no extra headers, only original message in body with one table at top of body with bellow values
Subject ⁣.......................................
From ⁣.......................................
To ⁣.......................................
Date 2017-11-27 00:19
How Email Box Monitor will get email address to unsubscribe from header or body?

Also Yahoo! feedback loops are same as hotmail , then how MW can process Yahoo but not hotmail.

Thanks

I have set maximum of 60 days in settings. and emails are from 6th NOV and its looking from 11 OCT, almost 1month back.
Then it means they are really bad formatted for mailwizz to recognize.

Also Yahoo! feedback loops are same as hotmail , then how MW can process Yahoo but not hotmail.
It means yahoo's contain some info that mailwizz can identify while hotmail does not.

How Email Box Monitor will get email address to unsubscribe from header or body?
Email Box Monitors will simply unsubscribe any email that returns to that box and matches a text you want it to match.

Sure, Email Box Monitors are used to watch an email box and when an email arrives in there, it scans it and if it finds the right content, it takes an action against it, like it unsubscribes that email address for example. These are usually used for when your subscribers reply to your emails and you want to automate the process of taking actions against what they say.
FeedbackLoopServers/BounceServers work pretty much the same, in that they connect to an email box too, but they process the content based on more stricter rules and take actions automatically based on other rules. So in this case mailwizz takes more decisions for you.

Sure, Email Box Monitors are used to watch an email box and when an email arrives in there, it scans it and if it finds the right content, it takes an action against it, like it unsubscribes that email address for example. These are usually used for when your subscribers reply to your emails and you want to automate the process of taking actions against what they say.
FeedbackLoopServers/BounceServers work pretty much the same, in that they connect to an email box too, but they process the content based on more stricter rules and take actions automatically based on other rules. So in this case mailwizz takes more decisions for you.
Nice one for the KB :)

A heads-up on email box monitors for unsubscribes. Make sure you're not just looking for the words "unsubscribe" otherwise if someone sends an email with your email it, the monitor will pick this up from the unsubscribe link in the email.

I would use the subject line of these emails, which should always be the same, to forward the emails to another inbox specifically for this purpose. Then use an email box monitor to process the unsubscribes from this inbox, and that will make sure that you should never unsubscribe people who don't want to be.

Back