Mailwizz - 1.4.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
**********Global Email Black List BUG*****************
Email are not marked blacklist in all lists..

When ever we manually put any email in admin global blacklist then it used to set subscriber blacklist in all other lists where subscriber status was confirmed.

But in latest version its not doing it.

I request all other members kindly check and confirm

@twisted1919

Can you please address this problem

Open /apps/backend/views/customer_groups/option-views/_campaigns.php
and after:
Code:
<div class="col-lg-2">
<div class="form-group">
<?php echo $form->labelEx($model, 'can_embed_images');?>
<?php echo $form->dropDownList($model, 'can_embed_images', $model->getYesNoOptions(), $model->getHtmlOptions('can_embed_images')); ?>
<?php echo $form->error($model, 'can_embed_images');?>
</div>
</div>
add
Code:
<div class="col-lg-2">
<div class="form-group">
<?php echo $form->labelEx($model, 'require_approval');?>
<?php echo $form->dropDownList($model, 'require_approval', $model->getYesNoOptions(), $model->getHtmlOptions('require_approval')); ?>
<?php echo $form->error($model, 'require_approval');?>
</div>
</div>
So you end up with:
Code:
<div class="col-lg-2">
<div class="form-group">
<?php echo $form->labelEx($model, 'can_embed_images');?>
<?php echo $form->dropDownList($model, 'can_embed_images', $model->getYesNoOptions(), $model->getHtmlOptions('can_embed_images')); ?>
<?php echo $form->error($model, 'can_embed_images');?>
</div>
</div>
<div class="col-lg-2">
<div class="form-group">
<?php echo $form->labelEx($model, 'require_approval');?>
<?php echo $form->dropDownList($model, 'require_approval', $model->getYesNoOptions(), $model->getHtmlOptions('require_approval')); ?>
<?php echo $form->error($model, 'require_approval');?>
</div>
</div>

@twisted1919

Thanks its working for me. @frm.mwz I cheeked and confirmed that the code provided is working for me. Plz chk can re confirm

Hi @twisted1919 and others

im unable to place GeoLite2-City.mmdb in /var/www/mw/apps/common/data/maxmind/ since maxmind is not a folder but a file.

Am i doing anything wrong here ? im running the lastest version.

When ever we manually put any email in admin global blacklist then it used to set subscriber blacklist in all other lists where subscriber status was confirmed.
It only sets the status to blacklist if the status was confirmed. if the status was anything else, mailwizz leaves it untouched now.

im unable to place GeoLite2-City.mmdb in /var/www/mw/apps/common/data/maxmind/ since maxmind is not a folder but a file
Nevermind i fixed it. I deleted the current maxmind file in that folder and created a directory instead. Moved the GeoLite2-City.mmdb to the path specified and things worked out
Yes, exactly, this is why I suggested @twisted1919 to see if a solution for those that went for 1.4.4 update and then have/had two maxmind dbf would be of interest.
It seems the location of maxmind changed, so the old mmdb from 1.4.4 stays when updating, plus the new one goes per app hint into /data/maxmind, so there are two (before removal), might be good to inform/remove to avoid increased backup sizes.

@twisted1919

Thanks its working for me. @frm.mwz I cheeked and confirmed that the code provided is working for me. Plz chk can re confirm
Fixed a few things, and re-checked, it works now :)

@twisted1919
Would be good to have the 'AND' operator in the email box monitors, and subscribe, confirm, and move (which all could be done with multiple necessary keywords).
How can the webhooks for postal and drh green arrow be used?

PS: MailWizz is better than ever!

Yes, exactly, this is why I suggested @twisted1919 to see if a solution for those that went for 1.4.4 update and then have/had two maxmind dbf would be of interest.
You will have to move the maxmind database in the new location, no other way :-s

@twisted1919
Would be good to have the 'AND' operator in the email box monitors, and subscribe, confirm, and move (which all could be done with multiple necessary keywords).
That was the way i created it initially, but then it would mess up with the actions, if two conditions match, with different actions, what action do you take ?
So for now, we just don't go there, it works okay as is now and is easy understandable.

How can the webhooks for postal and drh green arrow be used?
You just add them to postal/greenarrow, the url is /index.php/dswh/postal and /index.php/dswh/drh

PS: MailWizz is better than ever!
We're aiming high :D

You will have to move the maxmind database in the new location, no other way :-s
What I was getting at was: if mwz was to detect maxmind in the old/wrong location, it could move it´, because most folks coming from 1.4.4 will not move it, since the dashboard does not indicate where it is, just that it is missing. And not everyone will search/know, and hence have two and it blows up the backup. A matter of care/convenience/efficiency.

That was the way i created it initially, but then it would mess up with the actions, if two conditions match, with different actions, what action do you take ?
If conditions are bound with AND, then all need to match, and there is only one action for the bundle:
If A and B and C, then X. (correct way)
(wrong way: If A then X1 and if B then X2 and if C then X3.)
Re design, it might help to start with the goal X, then assign the conditions.
(If there are more than one condition-paths to action X (#1 a+b->x, #2 c+d->x, #3 e+f->x), then either prioritize the set (e.g. #2 > #1 > #3) or the first one gets the email out of the way.)

You just add them to postal/greenarrow, the url is /index.php/dswh/postal and /index.php/dswh/drh
Ok, but what about the functionality (what all are they doing), any settings (options, specs, details).

Thx :)

Last edited:
it could move it´, because most folks coming from 1.4.4 will not move it, since the dashboard does not indicate where it is, just that it is missing. And not everyone will search/know, and hence have two and it blows up the backup. A matter of care/convenience/efficiency.
Why put code in place to run for years, when knowing not lots of people upgraded to 1.4.4 and who did it, know exactly how to read the CHANGELOG and take the right actions. It's a matter of drawing a line on what the app should do for making things easier.

If conditions are bound with AND, then all need to match, and there is only one action for the bundle:
If A and B and C, then X. (correct way)
(wrong way: If A then X1 and if B then X2 and if C then X3.)
Re design, it might help to start with the goal X, then assign the conditions.
You see, this is added complexity right here. We'll see in future.

Ok, but what about the functionality (what all are they doing), any settings (options, specs, details).
There's nothing one should know about it, there aren't options or the like. They're just regular bounce processors which take the right action based on the input info. Of course, one can read the specs of postal / green arrow to see what events they send and how. But you shouldn't, mailwizz covers these all ;)

Hello @twisted1919,
Still export subscribers or create new list from subscribers did't work. I was hoping that this feature will be solved in this release. could you please help me how can i export subscribers to .csv from one customer who open and click in last 12 months?
as this data is around 100Kplus?

is there any update on this ?
I was waiting for this update to get this done, now I want to export open and click urgently, how can i do that ?

Thanks

Why put code in place to run for years, when knowing not lots of people upgraded to 1.4.4 and who did it, know exactly how to read the CHANGELOG and take the right actions. It's a matter of drawing a line on what the app should do for making things easier.
We have that hindsight now, but it could have been there for half a year like last version, this is why I pointed it out early, since I thought it would help (care/convenience/efficiency). Now it is a minor thing, agreed.

see, this is added complexity
Well, whoever can use mwz, must be prepared for complexity, which is far higher in the overall app than in the section with the special bounce server (email inbox monitor), and there to understand OR or AND is easy. I am sure the AND operator will allow for far greater usability of this section alone and hence for mwz :) But even as it is, it is very good (and towers them all) :)

They're just regular bounce processors which take the right action based on the input info.
Thx (for clarification, and more so for putting them up)!
:D

is there any update on this ?
I was waiting for this update to get this done, now I want to export open and click urgently, how can i do that ?
for now, increase the timeout on the server, for php and web server. that will do it.

@twisted1919
thanks for quick update, I have set max_execution_time = 300
and restart ningx and now when i try to export only 10 campaigns export stuck in 1662KB and timeout
how much i have to set max_execution_time ?
As i have to export 400 campaigns

@twisted1919
thanks for quick update, I have set max_execution_time = 300
and restart ningx and now when i try to export only 10 campaigns export stuck in 1662KB and timeout
how much i have to set max_execution_time ?
As i have to export 400 campaigns
for now, increase the timeout on the server, for php and web server. that will do it.
With the right link, could this be done from cli with wget?

Template is broken if you don't add a name before saving:

1. Create new template in customer view
2. Add a imge to the middle block
3. Save it
4. You get a error message because the "Name" is empty
5. Add a name and save.
6. Reopen the template
7. Try to edit the image.
8. The "Properties"-Area is empty.

Is it correct that the template builder is js only? So the template and css used by the editor couldn't be changed because its minified? Or did I missed something, like been able to add own css for example to do some basic things.

Template is broken if you don't add a name before saving:
Thanks, i can confirm this. I'll forward it to the editor dev team.

Is it correct that the template builder is js only? So the template and css used by the editor couldn't be changed because its minified? Or did I missed something, like been able to add own css for example to do some basic things
Yeah, that is correct, maybe we should add a block that allows to add custom css to the template ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back