Mailwizz - 1.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to update version 1.3.9.9 to 1.4.3. But I found error 503 like this. What exactly happened?

2017/06/10 08:58:33 [error] [exception.CHttpException.503] [64.233.173.135] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Application currently offline. Try again later!' in /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/frontend/controllers/SiteController.php:27
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(49): SiteController->actionOffline()
#1 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#2 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#3 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#4 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('offline')
#5 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('site/offline')
#6 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/init.php(233): CApplication->run()
#8 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/index.php(18): require_once('/home/ferriazwa...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/index.php/site/offline
Putting the app offline for upgrading is totally fine (and recommended).
But you need to run the upgrade either from the backend or (e.g. if your database is big) better from the command line (see kb for this).

Putting the app offline for upgrading is totally fine (and recommended).
But you need to run the upgrade either from the backend or (e.g. if your database is big) better from the command line (see kb for this).
I'm careless for updating without changing the offline settings. Then I try to update again putting the app offline.
I uploaded using ftp client filezilla but the error still exists. I also try to upload directly using cpanel the result remains the same, error still exist.
I do not have access to updates from the command line.
So how to solve this? What should I do?
Thanks for your response.

I'm careless for updating without changing the offline settings. Then I try to update again putting the app offline.
I uploaded using ftp client filezilla but the error still exists. I also try to upload directly using cpanel the result remains the same, error still exist.
I do not have access to updates from the command line.
So how to solve this? What should I do?
Thanks for your response.
Updating from the command line it described here:
https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/update-mailwizz-command-line/
Hope this works for you :)

@Habib - If the app is offline, you still should be able to go to Backend and login and put it online.
Though, after the upgrade process is done, the upgrader puts it online automatically.

@Habib - If the app is offline, you still should be able to go to Backend and login and put it online.
Though, after the upgrade process is done, the upgrader puts it online automatically.
Yes I can login to Backend and put it online but the error in the Appication log is still there as a result the campaign I created is never sent (pending-sending status).
I just know if upgrader can put it online automatically, but why the error is still there and campaign pending-sending status.
Please, what should I do? Does it have to reinstall?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
hi, in sharing stats section it would be useful to add possibility to send stats url and pwd info by email
http://prntscr.com/fjb2fp
Please make this a feature request.
Yes I can login to Backend and put it online but the error in the Appication log is still there as a result the campaign I created is never sent (pending-sending status).
Are you sure the error in the application log is not an old error?
Do this please: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/debug-send-campaigns-command/

To download the new version i must renew the support?
Where I can find the credentials to enter the customer area?
Thank you so mutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back