Abuse reports not working

Atm spam complaints have the effect to unsubscribe the subscriber from the give list, which i still believe it's the correct action to take.
Adding a way to identify these should be possible in near future ;)
If I look at campaign stats and click on unsubscribers (/customer/campaigns/xxxxxxx/reports/unsubscribe), are the spam complains the ones that say "Unsubscribed via Web Hook!" in the notes? If so, is it accurate to just count those, or is that not 100% accurate?

Yes, these are the ones, you can rely on them.
Nope, i was wrong, didn't read the question properly.

If I look at campaign stats and click on unsubscribers (/customer/campaigns/xxxxxxx/reports/unsubscribe), are the spam complains the ones that say "Unsubscribed via Web Hook!" in the notes?
These are regular unsubscribes that the ESP will send via webhooks when some subscriber will press the unsubscribe button.

There are also unsubscribes with this reason/message: "Abuse complaint!". These are real abuse complaints that show up when a subscriber presses the "This is spam" button.

Hope it's clear now, sorry for earlier.

Nope, i was wrong, didn't read the question properly.

These are regular unsubscribes that the ESP will send via webhooks when some subscriber will press the unsubscribe button.

There are also unsubscribes with this reason/message: "Abuse complaint!". These are real abuse complaints that show up when a subscriber presses the "This is spam" button.

Hope it's clear now, sorry for earlier.
Thanks for clearing that up. I am looking through all my emails I have sent and I am not seeing any that say "Abuse complaint". It's possible that I just haven't received one, but it's very unlikely. I have sent about 300,000 emails and typically I would have at least a few. Is it possible something is not working right on my end?

@twisted1919, I did some more investigating into this and I think your original answer may be correct. I think "Unsubscribed via Web Hook!" is the spam complaint.

I looked at a campaign that I sent out and counted the total number of "Unsubscribed via Web Hook!". That number matches up exactly with the spam complaint number that Sparkpost is counting in their user interface.

@corey34 - If for example SendGrid receives a spam complaint and then they fwd it to the webhook as a unsubscribe, then mailwizz blindly trusts that and sets that message, so i guess the real source of truth is the esp that will forward us the notification for the webhook.

Link tracking can help to find out, since the unsubscribe link gets a number of unique clicks, and the difference to the total number of unsubscribes is the number of compliants.

And what if the report about the complaints? I want to make it work and the subscriber is caught in a blacklist

And what if the report about the complaints? I want to make it work and the subscriber is caught in a blacklist
Complaints and FBLs get unsubscribed or deleted, depending how you set it up, and EBS' get onto the blacklist.

Abuse report is not working for me. I have 1.4.3 version.
I can see in the customer section those abuse report, but only through the link (report abuse email address), but still active that record.
Also don't appear that email address at the backend > backend/index.php/campaign-abuse-reports/index.
I have to unsubcribed manually that email address.
Help please @twisted1919 .

Back