Mailwizz 1.3.9.8 - Stable release

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 1.3.9.7
[ADD] - Bounce handler rules will now use a remote repository for getting updates once at 24 hours with fallback to local rules

Do we have options to monitor what is added? how would we know whats been added based upon your remote repo

oh nevermind thats bounce handler not blacklist monitor (which would be a great idea for you to add btw)

So I fixed the 'name' and 'description' fields manually but when i try to run the following

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `list_subscriber_optout_history` (
  `subscriber_id` INT(11) NOT NULL,
  `optout_ip` VARCHAR(45) NULL,
  `optout_date` DATETIME NULL,
  `optout_user_agent` VARCHAR(255) NULL,
  `confirm_ip` VARCHAR(45) NULL,
  `confirm_date` DATETIME NULL,
  `confirm_user_agent` VARCHAR(255) NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`subscriber_id`),
  CONSTRAINT `fk_list_subscriber_optout_history_list_subscriber1`
    FOREIGN KEY (`subscriber_id`)
    REFERENCES `list_subscriber` (`subscriber_id`)
    ON DELETE CASCADE
    ON UPDATE NO ACTION
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

I get the following error message

Code:
Can't create table `sendreach_portal_v3`.`list_subscriber_optout_history` (errno: 150 "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed")

[ADD] - Bounce handler rules will now use a remote repository for getting updates once at 24 hours with fallback to local rules
I get the following error message
Most likely you have to run the query by adding the mw_ prefix on the tablesm so is:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mw_list_subscriber_optout_history` (
  `subscriber_id` INT(11) NOT NULL,
  `optout_ip` VARCHAR(45) NULL,
  `optout_date` DATETIME NULL,
  `optout_user_agent` VARCHAR(255) NULL,
  `confirm_ip` VARCHAR(45) NULL,
  `confirm_date` DATETIME NULL,
  `confirm_user_agent` VARCHAR(255) NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`subscriber_id`),
  CONSTRAINT `fk_list_subscriber_optout_history_list_subscriber1`
   FOREIGN KEY (`subscriber_id`)
   REFERENCES `mw_list_subscriber` (`subscriber_id`)
   ON DELETE CASCADE
   ON UPDATE NO ACTION
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

try to clear the apps/common/runtime/cache folder

blacklist monitor (which would be a great idea for you to add btw)
yes, this has been suggested before, and it would be great if e.g.
all hard bounces would be community shared, so only those that are confirmed say by 12 other submitters would make it into the confirmed 'bad' list...this would add huge value to mwz, and it could be done by the hashes, so no privacy breach ;)

Hi!
i have a suggestion:
I suggest you to add the possibility to the administrator to determine the max of email size for not to exceed
View attachment 3511
@twisted1919 @frm.mwz @VVT @Jamie Whittingham @pradeep sharma @Niko @Ankit @AC AFD
What is your view on the suggestion?
Would definitely be useful, as not all users read instructions, and some will ignore them, so such restriction could help a lot, but it could also e made to up-sell into higher allowances ;)

delivery servers(smtp):
if to copy the unconfirmed server, then it can be included without check (the enable/disable button appears)

In this new version, was the option to allow or deny a given domain to be sent by a server removed?

I had configured some domains for certain servers and now it's gone. All registered servers are sending emails to domains that should not go out on a particular server.

In this new version, was the option to allow or deny a given domain to be sent by a server removed?
Yes, it's written in the changelog, there was even a forum thread about it where we spoke about it's removal.
I had configured some domains for certain servers and now it's gone. All registered servers are sending emails to domains that should not go out on a particular server.
Sorry for the inconvenience but we came to the conclusion that it is much better to let the smtp server handle these type of stuff, mailwizz was trying too much in a field where it wasn't it's job.

@alexandre - everything happens pretty much on these forums, so visiting from time to time, going through the announcements area, is a good way to stay up-to-date.
We also include information in the changelog, but we can insert just that much info ;)

As a side note, version 1.3.8.6, the one that had the feature you are looking for, is good enough for use if you're really keen into using the delivery servers policy feature, but i advise you to offload that burden on the delivery servers instead and always use latest version of the app.

@twisted1919 Ok. thank you.

Last question, is there a history of all the operations of a customer?
I would like to see the amount of emails imported / deleted by a customer's date.
A summary of all the client's operations would be very good.

@alexandre - We store brief info about this in the mw_customer_action_log table, so you can take a look. It's not much but is better than nothing. We use that information to show the Recent Activity info from the backend/customer dashboards.

after upgrading to 1.3.9.9 i get some error on application log when try to send campaign , while emails does not send !!

2017/04/29 09:48:10 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [64.74.215.158] CHttpException: The system is unable to find the requested action "zg407hqd8n0ee". in /home/*****/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php:486
Stack trace:
#0 /home/*****/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(270): CController->missingAction('zg407hqd8n0ee')
#1 /home/*****/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('zg407hqd8n0ee')
#2 /home/*****/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/zg407...')
#3 /home/*****/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#4 /home/*****/public_html/apps/init.php(233): CApplication->run()
#5 /home/*****/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/*****/...')
#6 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/index.php/campaigns/zg407hqd8n0ee/tr=
---

Hi

https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/upgrade-steps/
This document explains how to upload new release over ftp. But I need also update new release via ssh and copy files on Linux CLI.
cp command does not work like ftp (upload all folder it updates existing files). cp create a sub directory under the directory. So I have to copy files one by one?

What about moving all mailwizz install directory and copy new release directory as a documentroot and only copy latest/apps/common/config/main-custom.php from old release?

@mzalsadi - That's just a 404, you can ignore it.
@Jesse Mac Dougall - let's assume you have following structure:
Code:
/home/jesse/
/home/jesse/public_html/ (mailwizz is installed here)
/home/jesse/whatever1/
/home/jesse/whatever2/
Now, from command line, you cd into /home/jesse and fetch latest mailwizz release:
Code:
cd /home/jesse/
wget https://whateverplace/thathas/mailwizz-1.3.9.9.zip
So now in /home/jesse you also have mailwizz-1.3.9.9.zip which you should unzip:
Code:
unzip mailwizz-1.3.9.9.zip >/dev/null
So now you also have a mailwizz-1.3.9.9 folder which inside has 2 folders, latest and update. So from command line we have to copy the contents of the update folder over the existing contents of the public_html folder:
Code:
yes | cp -R mailwizz-1.3.9.9/update/* public_html/
And that's it, all files from the update folder will be copied recursively over the existing files of your app.

@wisted1919 , ok , but the emails are not sending as fast as it was in the previous version , also i can see the emails sent in delivery logs in admin area , but it's not updated in member/customers area , just give 0 sent !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back