Mailwizz 1.3.8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

This is a cumulative release, from 1.3.7.8 to 1.3.8.0 that fixes some small issues and prepares the app for further/upcoming changes. You should be able to upgrade without issues.
This is the changelog for whom is interested:

Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.3.8.0 - 2016-11-27
[ADD] - Added ability to filter by date added in all subscribers area for customers
[ADD] - Inject elasticemail unsubscribe tag automatically
[BUG] - Fixed multibyte url validation
[BUG] - Fixed facebook login. You need php >= 5.4 to use it
[BUG] - Fixed shared campaign stats export issue
[UPD] - Updated CI's Security class

--- Version 1.3.7.9 - 2016-11-17
[ADD] - Added ability to create queue tables when sending campaigns. It is disabled by default. 
[BUG] - Fixed Lists::getSubscriberExistsRedirect() that would return wrong info

You can download it from your mailwizz customers area.

As always, don't forget to backup your data before upgrading.
If you get any issue, please let me know,
Thanks.

Thanks so much, my issue got resolved with this release.

By the way, when we try to remove all on backend/email-blacklist/index page, it does not do anything after the agree command. Kindly take a look. Thanks again...

where is this option and how does it work ?
This lays the foundation for something awesome that is yet to come. While you can enable and use it for now, lets keep it disabled till i am done with it 100%.
What this feature means, is that we don't have to join the huge campaign_delivery_log table when doing sends, which means the delivery speed will be increased hugely and overall app usage will be way lighter on the server. But again, everything at the right time.

By the way, when we try to remove all on backend/email-blacklist/index page, it does not do anything after the agree command. Kindly take a look. Thanks again...
I remember i have fixed this particular issue :O I just did a test on my end and it worked. How many emails your BL contains?

I remember i have fixed this particular issue :O I just did a test on my end and it worked. How many emails your BL contains?
Yes, its been deleted. I think deletion takes place through ajax, hence page didn't reload or page didn't load any ajax loader. When I agreed on the prompt, it did nothing. Hence I reported, thanks anyway.

[ADD] - Added ability to create queue tables when sending campaigns. It is disabled by default.
@twisted1919, its great option and i have seen this in many applications and sure this will increase the sending speed.
but does MW will create new merg lists if we want to send to few lists as this is doing now or not ?
and when we can start using this feature ?

@AHK - This new feature will allow to discard the usage of merged lists in the future, that's also one of the reasons we implemented it.
I'll announce when it's stable ;)

@AHK - This new feature will allow to discard the usage of merged lists in the future, that's also one of the reasons we implemented it.
I'll announce when it's stable ;)
ah, more like scheduling a campaign, and then you add where it goes to (a bit like AR when new subs r added)?

ah, more like scheduling a campaign, and then you add where it goes to (a bit like AR when new subs r added)?
The process will be the same as is now, you will select additional lists, just that we will not merge them, instead we will queue all of them ;)

From 4 or more versions before this one i have one problem that was not solved.

When you make a new delivery server, make the validation, and dont put the tracking or bounce server the first time you can't choose it next time you edit the server (because the option doesn't appear even if exist), this happen again if you choose the options, next time you cant change it.

Can you see that?

..and it will filter out dupes probly?
Of course.
When you make a new delivery server, make the validation, and dont put the tracking or bounce server the first time you can't choose it next time you edit the server (because the option doesn't appear even if exist), this happen again if you choose the options, next time you cant change it.
Hmm, i thought that was fixed a while back, i can't seem to have this issue.
Does anyone has this problem?

please can we add a feature whereby we can import a list of emails that are already inside of our list and then perform a task on them..

so for example I can import a csv/text file or paste the list of emails that are already in my list and then I am able to perform an action on them such as subscribe, blacklist, delete etc

At the moment im able to perform filters on lists but if I already know the emails I would like to update then it would be cool to allow a way to add them users and then perform a bulk action on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back