Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
On the Customer and backend Dashboard Subscriber option is changed.
Before was two values (Total Subscribers & Unique Subscribers)
now only one "Subscribers"
Is this Total Subscribers or Unique Subscribers ?

Thanks

I have seen the code and HTML structure and really nice and clean.
My first impression was oh no old version is batter but i now i Love this version cause
1. HTML is clean
2. Code is clean
3. Most important vary fast and removed lot of unwanted code & HTML ...
Really nice work....

Only, Logout thing is vary annoying....
When ever i want to go back from customer to backend i logout and again i have to login in backend.
in previous version you can easily login as customer and then go back to backend without login again....:mad:

Last edited:
it shows the total subs

it is totally easy to figure it out totally correctly: toggle filters form then use unique and view (this will nuke doubles and hence show less, ie the total number on dashboard) ;)

I don't know if it's just me or everyone that upgraded on the new version experience this, when I create an autoresponder using multiple list the merge subscribers don't work, I also found out that copying subscribers don't work too, the drop down option won't open.

@twisted1919

Under Lists -> All Subscribers -> Toggle Filters, in the email menu, it was a global field before where we can put any keyword and it will search all email addresses with the keyword. However, right now a check is in place that it has to be a full email id.

Can you please remove the check as it was in the older version, where we can do a full global search based on the email keyword even.

upload_2016-11-5_9-18-51.png

Hello,
I'm new to MW, should i download this new version and update the application. ?
How to update the software, should i replace all the existing files?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm new to MW, should i download this new version and update the application. ?
How to update the software, should i replace all the existing files?

Download latest source. There is folder called Update. Just upload all the contents and replace your existing files.

Then login to backend or refresh backend page. You will see option to run upgrade. Click the button and you are done.

PS: Don't forget to take backup before you upgrade. Just in case something goes wrong.

1. That Default Logo in Top Left Should Be Removed. I do not think there should be a logo for any reason.
2. As, There are no lots of menu item in customer backend.. So menu item should be in header.

3. List pages has soo many unwanted item... these item should not there.. it can be seen on List info page.
http://awesomescreenshot.com/04b66amn64
4. On List Page.. There are no option or button to open a list or manage a list. And There are no Option on selected list to Manage Subscribers, forms, Pages etc.
5. Numbers are clickable... But there should be Clickable Option with Link or Button instead of Clickable numbers.
http://awesomescreenshot.com/07166amz2f
6. Contents are not eye caching or User Friendly.

There are 99% things need to redesign or manage. So, i will suggest you to take a look to mailchimp. They have arranged things nicely. Maybe you will get some good ideas.

Well, that's one way of looking at it. I don't agree, except for bullet 4. I seem not to be able to bring up list features when I click the number of lists but I couldn't do that in the previous version either :) . To me this new look & feel reminds me of SendinBlue. Their UI is clean and neat, just like this one (but SendInBlue's support and management sucks).

Basically I think it's a good idea to bring down load times when logging in which this update seem to handle. On my roadmap is a Deep Analytics plugin and it will become even better to have that under a menu where all such things can be accessible.

I haven't tested everything yet, but sofar it's a thumb up from me.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me or everyone that upgraded on the new version experience this, when I create an autoresponder using multiple list the merge subscribers don't work,
I fixed this, thank you.

I also found out that copying subscribers don't work too, the drop down option won't open.
Fixed.

@twisted1919 Please check I guess even Mass Emails aren't working also !!
Can anyone confirm ?
This works now, it was related to @PCMB report ;)

I tried to update the application, after uploading the files, getting an error bug:
CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.

Hello twisted1919,
Any update on my question about being logout every time when come back from customer to backend, As in old version it was working fine. i can login in backend and then goto any customer account and then come back to backend again but now when you goto customer account and logout for backend but you logout completely ?

Also i find a bug in new version which allow the customer to send any campaign without adding required template tags.
if customer
1. Create a campaign.
2. In Campaign Template page, if customer click on choose template, goto template page -> choose any template and then come back to campaign page.
3. Here now if customer did't click on next Save & Next button but clock on link Confirmation as in picture , customer will got next page and send campaign without adding any template tags. ;)

f41bdeb768.png

Any update on my question about being logout every time when come back from customer to backend, As in old version it was working fine
It does not happen to me. Try clearing your browser caches/cookies.
Also i find a bug in new version which allow the customer to send any campaign without adding required template tags.
if customer
Yeah, i know about this, small thing, but the imported templates should already contain the required tags. Will fix this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back