Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!
after install the 1.3.7.5 version, really i'm very surprised with the new theme, really i'm not fine with this theme, can i recover the last theme ?
Well, you can't please everyone, but as other said, whole functionality is still there, it's just a new look that you'll get used too sooner than later.

@twisted1919 - I tried importing emails into Blacklist. There are no duplicate records, however still it does not import all records. Does blacklist import also checks against the Settings -> Blacklist -> Regular Impressions ?
That's correct, we also remove emaails that are not RFC compliant 100%, so that might be the case, i.e: emails like _whatever@domain.com or whatver_@domain.com etc etc.

Does that mean it will properly switch DS when quota of DS finished or stop when customer (group) quota reached?
This isn't related to Delivery Servers but customers quota alone.

This App is still beta... You need to wait for stable
Thank you. We will gradually improve the look BUT we needed a starting point for a better app and this is it.

The expanding menus (see image below) is a little bit confusing. I realize that, in what is the Customers menu selection below, the image shown when hovering Customers is put on top of the menu, but it is a bit confusing. Looking at the vertical arrow it points to something that looks expandable (which is probably Monetization) while the small arrow points to what is expanded. Maybe these expandable markers should be put onto the menu choice, not between them.
I know it's details, but perhaps this could be enhanced.
That's not the way that menu should look like. Here's how it looks on my end:
Screenshot 2016-11-04 12.38.07.png
Maybe the devs did some css changes that lead to this?
I tested the theme on chrome and ff and it looks the same on both.

With this new themeing, will that enable easier creations of themes?
Nothing changes in relation to how themes are created ;)

does that mean the elsewhere proposed theme changes will be possible/easier using some those themes mentioned here
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/redesigning-mailwizz-app.2046
?
Nothing chnages in the way theming works, but yes, it should be a bit simpler to implement 3rdparty themes now since the html markup is standardized in boostrap's way.

pls confirm if style-custom.css still works for
/backend/assets/css
/customer/assets/css
/frontend/assets/css
?
It does, surely.

is this also where one can set sticky menu?
so that it does not
open minimized to the left
roll-up the previously used one when another one is used
?
No idea what you asked here. But we don't have an option to stick the menu.

if one wants to remove the support, articles, store from the left menu and have all that top right where the user is under, incl link to tour (and the tour never comes up on its own, but always be there in the help section)...what is the easiest way to do this
?
Via an extension.

is Remote DNSBL working in this version now
?
Nope, didn't had a chance to tackle that bit.

That's not the way that menu should look like. Here's how it looks on my end:
View attachment 2722
Maybe the devs did some css changes that lead to this?
I tested the theme on chrome and ff and it looks the same on both.

Ok, thanks! They have, to my knowledge, not done anything with the CSS itself, but maybe it's related to something on our end.

@OptiBiz1 - See what the deal is and then lemme know in case i have to investigate.
The demo is using latest version, so maybe you can have a look at that too and see if it's the same like yours, just to compare.

@OptiBiz1 - See what the deal is and then lemme know in case i have to investigate.
The demo is using latest version, so maybe you can have a look at that too and see if it's the same like yours, just to compare.

Thanks! I should have investigated this more before I posted it. It seem to be related to FF (and I also tested it with the browser that comes with the Seamonkey email client (which to my knowledge is based on FF too)). It worked perfectly in IE.

[Edit: I tested it in Chrome now too and it worked with that too. Seems to be related to FF then]

Last edited:
yes, it should be a bit simpler to implement 3rdparty themes now since the html markup is standardized in boostrap's way
great
could you pls give a quick/short intro for theme creation with the new structures, so that a top bootstrap theme (just as we found some) could be used?

No idea what you asked here. But we don't have an option to stick the menu.

what i mean here is this
on the left we have a now collapsed slim icon menu bar
some may like it expanded and keep it that way even after logout so it is there for the next login already expanded (it is not sticky now anymore, yet old version did stick this)
also
the downward opening menus when operated collapse when you open another one, this has been wanted to be sticky since a long time, so i try to find a fix for it (see cpanel whm menu for what i mean, they stay sticky open as left last time of usage)

where can this be adjusted/set/fixed
?

some may like it expanded and keep it that way even after logout so it is there for the next login already expanded (it is not sticky now)
If i expand the navigation, then i logout and then i login again, the menu is still expanded. We use a cookie for this, so as long as the cookie is there, you can login/logout as many times as you wish and the menu will stay as you left it last time.

the downward opening menus when operated collapse when you open another one, this has been wanted to be sticky since a long
No idea about this one atm, this is just the standard menu from adminlte, so i can only assume it has to be replaced if other type of functionality needed.

If i expand the navigation, then i logout and then i login again, the menu is still expanded. We use a cookie for this, so as long as the cookie is there, you can login/logout as many times as you wish and the menu will stay as you left it last time.
It seems before this version the app did remember it or was set to have it expanded by default. Now the default is collapsed, where can it be set to be expanded by default?

i accept only the changes to the best,
this version not the best (the graphic choice was very bad, lack of statistical curves, lacks of maps in stats, the police was larger size,..)
thanks to accept my suggestions

How about settling with reporting issues that you have seen, bugs that is? You have got this awesome script at an awesome price and to that awesome support, add on top of that awesome updates.
So "I accept only changes to the best" is IMHO rude to say the least.
This version includes new features and have eliminated some of the problems with the old features, to my knowledge what is missing are some colored boxes. On top of that there are some things under the hood that I am glad for and you would too if you got things developed the way you wanted.

Yeah because i have nothing else on my plate right now ;)
...later is fine, it is - of course - not an urgent emergency necessity that will help flourish mwz even more. the pcntl DS quota fix would be rather high priority, once the fires are fought...great job putting many new things into this version ;)

1. That Default Logo in Top Left Should Be Removed. I do not think there should be a logo for any reason.
2. As, There are no lots of menu item in customer backend.. So menu item should be in header.

3. List pages has soo many unwanted item... these item should not there.. it can be seen on List info page.
http://awesomescreenshot.com/04b66amn64
4. On List Page.. There are no option or button to open a list or manage a list. And There are no Option on selected list to Manage Subscribers, forms, Pages etc.
5. Numbers are clickable... But there should be Clickable Option with Link or Button instead of Clickable numbers.
http://awesomescreenshot.com/07166amz2f
6. Contents are not eye caching or User Friendly.

There are 99% things need to redesign or manage. So, i will suggest you to take a look to mailchimp. They have arranged things nicely. Maybe you will get some good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back