Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!
after install the 1.3.7.5 version, really i'm very surprised with the new theme, really i'm not fine with this theme, can i recover the last theme ?

hi!
after install the 1.3.7.5 version, really i'm very surprised with the new theme, really i'm not fine with this theme, can i recover the last theme ?
use your lovely backup that you wisely did before upgrading on a production install ;)
(or next time have a test install for the new version...until all patches are out for that one and the next beta comes out so you can decide...)

Hi,
can i add only the patch to do " the ability to share campaign stats with others" with my 1.3.7.2 Mailwizz version???

Hi,
i have a suggestion:
i discover the 1.3.7.4 Mailwizz version in comparaison with the lasts versions very lite,
so i suggest you to promote Mailwizz in two version :
1- Full version ( with all the addons, all the items, ....)
2- Lite version (simplified, faster,...)

Nope, unless you upgrade to latest version.
i upgrade to the 1.3.7.5 version but i' m not happy with this version lacks many tools and items and I have many remarks on this version, but i' m only interrested with the patch to share campaign stats with others.
quickly i return to my last version

@wissem - All the options are there and all functionality steps are quite same. Just browse through the website and it would sink in. I know sometimes it harder to accept a major change suddenly. If you have any questions, you can message here or on skype.

Last edited:
@twisted1919 - I tried importing emails into Blacklist. There are no duplicate records, however still it does not import all records. Does blacklist import also checks against the Settings -> Blacklist -> Regular Impressions ?

...sorry could not find the discussion about that, hence link to it would be appreciated :)
...what were users supposed to do in such case?

This reply is against my post where functionality for receiving email notifications for order placement, invoices and order processing is missing.

i accept only the changes to the best,
this version not the best (the graphic choice was very bad, lack of statistical curves, lacks of maps in stats, the police was larger size,..)
thanks to accept my suggestions

The bug where the application was not able to count properly the user quota when using PCNTL is finally fixed
Does that mean it will properly switch DS when quota of DS finished or stop when customer (group) quota reached?
Also, is the bug removed where when the number of subscribers in campaign setup is specified (say 100 of a 20k list) pcntl would just multiply that by number of processes and basically produce a multiple of that fraction of the list (say 100subs x 50 processes = 5k sent instead of 100emails)?

The expanding menus (see image below) is a little bit confusing. I realize that, in what is the Customers menu selection below, the image shown when hovering Customers is put on top of the menu, but it is a bit confusing. Looking at the vertical arrow it points to something that looks expandable (which is probably Monetization) while the small arrow points to what is expanded. Maybe these expandable markers should be put onto the menu choice, not between them.
I know it's details, but perhaps this could be enhanced.

With this new themeing, will that enable easier creations of themes?

expandingmenus.jpg

Last edited:
@frm.mwz - the thing with this new look is that it puts the bases for upcoming design changes to make the app super beautiful, so while right now it looks very good and simple, in future we can expand it to look even better and alter various things as we need to.

does that mean the elsewhere proposed theme changes will be possible/easier using some those themes mentioned here
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/redesigning-mailwizz-app.2046
?

pls confirm if style-custom.css still works for
/backend/assets/css
/customer/assets/css
/frontend/assets/css
?

is this also where one can set sticky menu?
so that it does not
open minimized to the left
roll-up the previously used one when another one is used
?

if one wants to remove the support, articles, store from the left menu and have all that top right where the user is under, incl link to tour (and the tour never comes up on its own, but always be there in the help section)...what is the easiest way to do this
?

is Remote DNSBL working in this version now
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back