Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you mean here...
@twisted1919
mean that if login to backend and then goto customer and login as customer.

after when you want to come back to backend and click on "logout in order to finish impersonating" to go back to backend, same time you goto login page cause logout from customer and backend too.

Under Campaign Stats, there are missing View Details Options for all 4 stats. Not sure if its a bug or options skipped on purpose.
Also there is no information about sent emails like in the previous version.
If you mean the dashboards, then that's just a quick overview and you have to click the view reports button. If that's in the overview already, just press the numbers for the clicks/opens/and so on. basically we don't have buttons there but the numbers are the links.

after when you want to come back to backend and click on "logout in order to finish impersonating" to go back to backend, same time you goto login page cause logout from customer and backend too.
That's somehow how things works because of the session, there's nothing to worry about.

If you mean the dashboards, then that's just a quick overview and you have to click the view reports button. If that's in the overview already, just press the numbers for the clicks/opens/and so on. basically we don't have buttons there but the numbers are the links.

Not on Dashboard. Its when you click Sent Campaign and see the detailed stats.

Also Please see below screenshot. There is a line coming After Activity Map.

upload_2016-11-3_17-21-18.png

@twisted1919

Found another bug in the Quota Notification Messages. I think calculation algo is not working properly. A Notification was generated for a user that he has sent 500 emails out of 500.

upload_2016-11-3_17-24-26.png

Where as, the actual used quota is 182/500.

upload_2016-11-3_17-27-56.png

Similarly, I have another client with 3000 daily quota. He has received a message.

upload_2016-11-3_17-29-10.png

Lastly, when I click View message from Backend, instead of showing the actual message with nos. it shows the template.

upload_2016-11-3_17-30-6.png

@twisted1919

Found another bug in the Quota Notification Messages. I think calculation algo is not working properly. A Notification was generated for a user that he has sent 500 emails out of 500.

View attachment 2711

Where as, the actual used quota is 182/500.

View attachment 2712

Similarly, I have another client with 3000 daily quota. He has received a message.

View attachment 2713

Lastly, when I click View message from Backend, instead of showing the actual message with nos. it shows the template.

View attachment 2714
Thanks, will look into this now ;)

@twisted1919

There is another bug in Max Subscriber option when we create a new campaign. I selected 200 Max Subscribers and Randomize Yes.
The total emails sent instead of 200 was 500

Note: Under Group Settings -> Campaigns -> Subscriber At Once, value is set to 500.

Tried again with a different settings.

Similarly, I changed Group Settings -> Campaigns -> Subscriber At Once, value to 250 and under Campaign, set Max Subscribers to 250 and Randomize Yes, 1250 emails were sent instead of 250.

the dashboards load super fast
yes, it does :D

the application was not able to count properly the user quota when using PCNTL is finally fixed
tested that and had overrun on quota though
also saw that after those errors going on for a bit it later switched from using one DS to using several, can you pls explain how sending (especially with pcntl) works now?

customers will receive notifications when their sending quota is reaching the assigned limit
this is great (perhaps later add various stages: 50%, 75%, 95% etc), but that is neither important nor urgent ;)

a global suggestion blacklist
definitely nicely done with the special x-header link and soon perhaps with the suggested modifications/adjustments :)

the ability to share campaign stats with others
very customer friendly! :cool:

Last edited:
@twisted1919

There is another bug in Max Subscriber option when we create a new campaign. I selected 200 Max Subscribers and Randomize Yes.

Note: Under Group Settings -> Campaigns -> Subscriber At Once, value is set to 500.

Tried again with a different settings.

Similarly, I changed Group Settings -> Campaigns -> Subscriber At Once, value to 250 and under Campaign, set Max Subscribers to 250 and Randomize Yes, 1250 emails were sent instead of 250.
is your pcntl set to 5 processes? (5x250=1250)

Yes it does. However, when i selected 200 max subscribers with subscribers at once set to 500, why did it sent only 500 .. it should also be 5 x 500 = 2500. Its bit strange behavior.
sounds like there were other settings before for the 500

This issue is so old :-s Anyway, i now think i have fixed it when using pcntl too ;)
Unzip attached and put resulted file in apps/console/commands folder to override existing one, then give it a try.

Attachments

• SendCampaignsCommand.php.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
@twisted1919

Not sure if this is a bug or a missing functionality. I have created delivery servers for invoices and transactional emails.

I am receiving all transactional emails fine, however, when as a customer I placed an order. I did not receive the invoice or order confirmation email. Similarly as an admin, i did not receive a notification email that an order has been placed.

Also i guess no logs are kept for order/invoices emails under transactional logs.

However, when i send invoice by clicking the button as admin, i was sent. Also when I changed the status of order from Due to confirm, no notification was sent to the customer that his account is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back