Amazon SES signing problem

mikrokosm

Since upgrading to the new version from the previous version, I get a DKIM fail error when mailing from SES, if DKIM signing is not enabled in SES. This problem isn't there in the previous version.

Please help me fix this. Thanks.

When I create a delivery server and receive "Please validate this server." message, everything is normal.
DKIM pass, signed-by: amazonses.com

But when I send campaigns, DKIM fail, and there is no "signed-by".

Which version you are using of MW ?

do you use aws api or smtp in mw ?

What is your current PHP version and php-cli version ?

Hi,

When using web api's we don't sign the emails because it's out of our hands.
We only do it for what goes out through swiftmailer and phpmailer, so whetaver the problem is, is not related to this.

Thanks.

I don't get it. Do "Please validate this server" messages for amazon ses web api get sent through swiftmailer and phpmailer? They are signed properly and pass dkim.

What changed from the previous version to the new version for amazon web api? Because the previous version didn't have this problem.

Thank you.

Do "Please validate this server" messages for amazon ses web api get sent through swiftmailer and phpmailer?
Nope, they're sent via Amazon PHP SDK client.

What changed from the previous version to the new version for amazon web api?
Actually nothing changed at all afaik. Have you tried to play around with the FORCE FROM option in the delivery server?

Btw, when I send a test email from within campaigns, it's also properly signed. Any ideas?
See the force from option as i said above, maybe this is what causes the issues.

Back