New Data Cleaning Service

devin

Hey guys, Im new to the forum and just wanted to do a quick intro. My name is Devin, I work with an email data validation platform called VeriAS and we are currently working to integrate with MailWizz. We are offering special prices to its users, so if you guys need any help with data cleaning feel free to reach out to me on here or my email is Devin@verias.com and my Skype is devin.gomez11.

Hey guys, Im new to the forum and just wanted to do a quick intro. My name is Devin, I work with an email data validation platform called VeriAS and we are currently working to integrate with MailWizz. We are offering special prices to its users, so if you guys need any help with data cleaning feel free to reach out to me on here or my email is Devin@verias.com and my Skype is devin.gomez11.

welcome ;)
please post prices here
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/email-address-validation-services.2521/

¿Volume - Price?

We do 800 per million and goes down from there with more volume. I would also be happy to work out a group buy deal with you guys if there is enough interest.

We do 800 per million and goes down from there with more volume. I would also be happy to work out a group buy deal with you guys if there is enough interest.
Group buy and discounts sounds good.
How do you compare with some of the well known services, so we can see some features, and do you have a strict privacy (no other sue) policy?
Have you considered the prices in the third party section?
Many thx :)

Group buy and discounts sounds good.
How do you compare with some of the well known services, so we can see some features, and do you have a strict privacy (no other sue) policy?
Have you considered the prices in the third party section?
Many thx :)

Thanks of the reply.

As far as comparing to the other services go, this is what we do--- When we verify an email record we connect with each domain in real time to ensure deliverability (no data is compared to a data catch list), after verifying with the domain, we then run the record through our scoring system. This is done by using a list of data points to score the record against. Things like 11111111@, test@, admin@, legal / edu, profanity, etc are scored lower and moved out of the top recommended data folder. We then score against provided fields such as name, signup info, geo address, etc (when provided) to further analyze the data's quality and consistency. We then break your data up into 4 categories based on the verification and scoring results, high, medium, low, and bad(bad being hard bounces) accompanied by a combined analysis report. We all know email isn't an exact science so we provide benchmarks for individuals to develop their data strategy around. And of coarse we support integrations via live API for both bulk cleaning as well as single realtime verifications.

In regards to privacy policy, we are very strict in the way your data is handled and kept secure. It is all outlined in our terms of use and our master service agreement. (I can send those to anyone interested, just ask).

With pricing, again I would be more than happy to work out some volume discounts. I am consistently shopping other services and feel that our current price point is competitive for the services we provide but I will do my best to work with you guys the best I can when I can:)

I would be happy to set anyone here up with a free account with some demo credits to try the platform first hand and encourage you to share your feedback.

Feel free to reach out with any questions
E. devin@verias.com
Skype. devin.gomez11

Could you consider developing a plugin to integrate your service with MW?
This is done already, i'll release it with next mailwizz version.
The extension works differently that the rest of mail cleaning extensions (i will have to change those too) since it allows you to decide from backend which customer group is able to use the service and then whomever is allowed to use the service will be able to use it by inserting his api keys for the service and selecting for what actions exactly the cleaning will run, i.e: for subscribe only, or for subscribe and campaign sending, etc etc.
This took a lot of work to make it happen, but it gives proper flexibility ;)

Back