Subscriber Filter Logic

Harry Smith

Hi,

Sometime lot of subscribers become expensive, as they are in your list but they never open your email. they never check your emails. So, there should be a filter to remove those subscribers from list.

1. Filter Logic With From Date - To Date

Start Date -
End Date -
Status - Opened/Not Opened

Result

Result Option :- Delete/ Move To Other List/ Export Into CSV

2. Filter Logic With Campaigns List

Select Campaigns List: - 1 To 50 Or 100

Result

I have no idea, if this feature is already asked by any members. I just found this needed and helpful feature.

Hi,

Sometime lot of subscribers become expensive, as they are in your list but they never open your email. they never check your emails. So, there should be a filter to remove those subscribers from list.

1. Filter Logic With From Date - To Date

Start Date -
End Date -

Result

2. Filter Logic With Campaigns List

Select Campaigns List: - 1 To 50 Or 100

Result

I have no idea, if this feature is already asked by any members. I just found this needed and helpful feature.

yeas, this would be great to have
you can see if it is already here suggested and add it there
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...gestion-for-mailwizz-01st-february-2016.1497/
(it is like a collection of many fature suggestions which will hopefully be wroked through step by step)

Oh.. I see

well, Filter Logic 1 is already there, but filter logic 2 is not there. i mean... we can not filter subscribers with Campaign numbers.

In campaign numbers.. we can select last 2 campaigns to last 100 campaigns, this is another best filter logic.

Also Filter Option Button should be on Lists page to find this option easily. Otherwise we need to go in All subscriber list. or you can Edit All Subscribers Button To Filter Subscribers. and you will not have to add or edit any extra code. it can be done easily by editing Button Text.

Back