Mailwizz 1.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Following up with all the request we had on the forums related to the cache TTL and to the tracking urls issues some of you had, i am now forced to release a fix version for both issues.
Hopefully this will make both issues go away.

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.4.1

Thank you.
Please see this error in Campaign Report mate @twisted1919
Old version work fine: http://prntscr.com/f69t9s
New version with error: http://prntscr.com/f69tvd
Thank in advance.

Do this mean that the two altered files between 1.3.9.8 and 1.3.9.9 is included with 1.4.1 ? (dealing with upgrades when not being logged in?)

hi @twisted1919
great work.
does this version finally have campaign delivery table working without merging lists.
cause this making customer angry cause every time they want to send emails to two lists system have to merg them for long time and agin they got new list.
now they can't remove list cause if they remove list, campaign statics removed.
so one customer will have lot of extra lists.

we need to fix this with now, as we get great product now.

Hope you agree with me.
Thanks

@twisted1919
yes i can understand but this is one mailwizz should be focus on.
i will send you email with few links where they implement same, just look that code.
thx

@twisted1919 just upgraded and v1.4.1 looks amazing. Great job:). Really liked the graphs as well. Just wanted to point out something -

upload_2017-5-20_0-38-12.png

You see -

1) 24 Hrs clock on the first graph has AM/PM notations. Would be great if you could just remove the AM/PM stuff ;)
2) The horizontally written domain names are overlapping when they're long. Think it will add more clarity if it's written vertically or with some level of inclination.

Apart from that, great job as always :)

@twisted1919 just upgraded and v1.4.1 looks amazing. Great job:). Really liked the graphs as well. Just wanted to point out something -

View attachment 3643

You see -

1) 24 Hrs clock on the first graph has AM/PM notations. Would be great if you could just remove the AM/PM stuff ;)
2) The horizontally written domain names are overlapping when they're long. Think it will add more clarity if it's written vertically or with some level of inclination.

Apart from that, great job as always :)
@VVT, Great Points ;)
@twisted1919, please take into considerations and I feel that the Opens/Clicks graph timings are not running as per the user account's timing preference.

Thanks

Dully noted, will see what we can do.
For the domain names, i think this is tricky, because there can be very long domain names that can take lots of space, unfortunately :-s.
I'll think at something though ;)

Dully noted, will see what we can do.
For the domain names, i think this is tricky, because there can be very long domain names that can take lots of space, unfortunately :-s.
I'll think at something though ;)
Maybe long ones could end with "..." after predetermined length and show the rest upon mouse hover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back