Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

This is a cumulative release, from 1.3.6.9 to 1.3.7.2.
The reason is we did a lot of internal testing for each release till we had a stable one, which is 1.3.7.2 now.

This is the changelog for whom is interested:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.3.7.2 - 2016-08-09
[ADD] - Added the store area in backend

--- Version 1.3.7.1 - 2016-08-08
[ADD] - Added ability to force the email sender for delivery servers of type smtp, php-mail and sendmail
[ADD] - Added ability to add email preheader
[ADD] - Added reset-customers-quota command which ca programatically run each month to reset customer quotas
[ADD] - Added Available tags modal in backend area for email templates gallery
[ADD] - Added filters for email blacklist
[ADD] - Added move-inactive-subscribers command: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/move-inactive-subscribers-command/
[ADD] - Added delete-inactive-subscribers command: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/delete-inactive-subscribers-command/
[ENH] - Sending domains must be unique across the app
[ENH] - The shared private DKIM key is now hidden to customers

--- Version 1.3.7.0 - 2016-07-28
[ADD] - Attachments support for Sparkpost
[ADD] - Added ability to send customers into subscribe lists at registration
[ADD] - Added ability to set the API key for google maps for the campaign activity map extension
[ADD] - Added ability for delivery servers to be used for (Use for setting) : email tests and reports
[ADD] - Added ability to include --segment_uid param for command line export
[BUG] - Multiple small fixes

You can download it from your mailwizz customers area.

As always, don't forget to backup your data before upgrading.
If you get any issue, please let me know,
Thanks.

Added the store area in backend ? Didn't find anything and whats it this for btw ?

And buddy do you have that extension for Email Assets to be uploaded or hosted over S3 directly ? or used via CDN for faster load time. ? I Remember you had this extension with you but i can't find it on this forum.

Thanks for the update :p My Builder Extension still working perfectly even after updating to latest :)

Added the store area in backend ? Didn't find anything and whats it this for btw ?

And buddy do you have that extension for Email Assets to be uploaded or hosted over S3 directly ? or used via CDN for faster load time. ? I Remember you had this extension with you but i can't find it on this forum.

Thanks for the update :p My Builder Extension still working perfectly even after updating to latest :)
What is extension???

It's a small store for mailwizz extensions, see the last menu item from backend area.

And buddy do you have that extension for Email Assets to be uploaded or hosted over S3 directly ?
Yeah, will try to publish that as well, once published you'll see it in the store area on your own app ;)

What does mean "GIVEUP"? And how to fix it?
V 1.3.5.8 hasn't this " GIVEUP".
It means that mailwizz could not send the emails after it tried 3 times.
The reason for this is in Backend > Misc > Campaigns delivery logs.

Hi guys,

This is a cumulative release, from 1.3.6.9 to 1.3.7.2.
The reason is we did a lot of internal testing for each release till we had a stable one, which is 1.3.7.2 now.

This is the changelog for whom is interested:
Code:
--- Version 1.3.7.2 - 2016-08-09
[ADD] - Added the store area in backend

--- Version 1.3.7.1 - 2016-08-08
[ADD] - Added ability to force the email sender for delivery servers of type smtp, php-mail and sendmail
[ADD] - Added ability to add email preheader
[ADD] - Added reset-customers-quota command which ca programatically run each month to reset customer quotas
[ADD] - Added filters for email blacklist
[ADD] - Added move-inactive-subscribers command: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/move-inactive-subscribers-command/
[ADD] - Added delete-inactive-subscribers command: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/delete-inactive-subscribers-command/
[ENH] - Sending domains must be unique across the app
[ENH] - The shared private DKIM key is now hidden to customers

--- Version 1.3.7.0 - 2016-07-28
[ADD] - Attachments support for Sparkpost
[ADD] - Added ability to send customers into subscribe lists at registration
[ADD] - Added ability to set the API key for google maps for the campaign activity map extension
[ADD] - Added ability for delivery servers to be used for (Use for setting) : email tests and reports
[ADD] - Added ability to include --segment_uid param for command line export
[BUG] - Multiple small fixes

You can download it from your mailwizz customers area.

As always, don't forget to backup your data before upgrading.
If you get any issue, please let me know,
Thanks.

Great stuff! :cool:

Is there an option for notification (as for join/leave as with list) if subs get deleted or moved to another list (as this seems was missing when subs got moved by action/clicking/etc, and alos when other methods for un/sub were used, e.g. api)?

Is the store area only for envato products?

@bidorbuy - There is a new command, called delete-inactive-subscribers. You could copy that and make a unsubscribe-inactive-subscribers command that just unsubs the inactive ones.

@frm.mwz - for notifs, we need to work more on that, for now there is no option. The store is just for my items yes, for now they only come from envato.

@twisted1919

the available tags option is missing on template creation page under customer dashboard ? Can you put the same generic tabs option there as well ? :)

This version sucks. Server breaks after updating. I checked many times. I tried to fix it, but i didn't. So i left 1.3.6.5
This version works very well

Great work as always.

Remember I mentioned about missing option under Blacklist Monitor to able to create a filter if there is empty reason.

Error is only one: Server breaks. Mysql doesn't load. You can see screen.
Tomorrow i'll give you link for my files. You can download and replicate it.
Today i noticed that transactions email doesn't send. Auto messages stuck on pending-sending.
I became very angry.

Don't forget that I'm from Russia and i can't explain very nice

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 36
new command, called delete-inactive-subscribers. You could copy that and make a unsubscribe-inactive-subscribers command that just unsubs the inactive ones
Could this be made available in 'filters' and as command, but also as 'move' to another (new) list...that would be very useful!
thx ;)

Could this be made available in 'filters' and as command, but also as 'move' to another (new) list...that would be very useful!
thx ;)
Problem with this in the web interface is that since it's too resource heavy, it might timeout and break things, that is why it was implemented as a command line command ;)

Error is only one: Server breaks. Mysql doesn't load. You can see screen.
This is your own explanation, your mysql server has issues and mailwizz cannot connect to it, that is why nothing works.
Mailwizz cannot control what your mysql server does. So make the server work and everything will work.

Problem with this in the web interface is that since it's too resource heavy, it might timeout and break things, that is why it was implemented as a command line command ;)
Could the filter send long-lasting tasks into the background and an animated gif could be shown til done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back